Chapter 10

WORD COUNT: 1143

~Last time~

"Kacchan," Deku said, "calm down, we should sit down and talk, ok?"
I glared at Deku and Todoroki, "fine."
"Excuse me miss," Deku said politely, "is their a cafeteria in this hospital?"
"Yes It should be near the front," the lady, "if you just walk down that hallway then you should be able to see it."
"Thanks," Todoroki said, "alright let's go."

~now Third Person~

Todoroki, Deku, and Bakugo sat on the nearest open seat.

"Bakugo do you like Kirishima," Deku asked.

"Of course I do," Bakugo said like he was an idiot, "why else would I protect him!"

"Bakugo," Todoroki asked, "do you love him?"

"Wh-What," Bakugo stuttered as some blush appeared behind his mask, "why would I?"

"You know we can't allow this," Deku said, "because it's dangerous and illegal."

"I told you I don't love him," Bakugo said.

"Where not stupid," Todoroki said, "and you can't love him! We won't allow it."

"I'll say it one more time," Bakugo said very pissed off, "I. Don't. Love. Him."

They both looked at him like he was stupid, then looked at each other.

"Dose he not know his own feeling," Deku whispers.

"I think so," Todoroki whispered, "we can't let him realize his feelings."

"But that wouldn't be far to Kirishima," Deku whispers, "he really REALLY like him!"

"But that's illegal," Todoroki whispers, "he's like five years older than him!"

"Bu-" Deku was cut off by Bakugo.

"WHY ARE YOU WHISPERING," Bakugo yelled.

"Listen Bakugo," Todoroki said, "you can't see Kirishima anymore. I think you know why."

"Your right," Bakugo said as he got up, "I can't see Kirishima anymore. But do you realize how hurt he's gonna be when I never come visit him?"

Bakugo left them in the hospital.

"This isn't fair," Deku said, "Kiri's gonna think that Bakugo left him."

"That's a good thing," Todoroki said, "Kiri will get over him sooner or later."

"Todoroki," Deku yelled as he got up and slapped him, "he's a sensitive boy and it's gonna take a while for him to get over it!"

Deku walked out of the building and saw Bakugo waiting by their car.

"Hey Kacchan," Deku said, "why are you still here?"

"I can't leave yet," Bakugo said, "I didn't drive here, idiot."

"Do you need a lift," Deku asked as he lifted the keys.

Bakugo looked at him suspiciously then said, "ok."

When they got into the car, their was an awkward for awhile until they where halfway to their destination.

"I'm sorry Kacchan. Todoroki is just worried about Kirishima" Deku said, "and you know we can't let you see him... Or we can't see you with him."

"What's that supposed to mean," Bakugo said.

"Do what you where doing before," Deku said, "you met Kirishima in secret right?"