Chapter 33

DONT FUCKIN SKIP THIS OR IM SKIPPING U
Ad: R u bored? Do you need more gay shit it like the fuckin nerd u r. Sorry that was rude... ANYWAYS! Well I have 4 wait no... *starts counting on fingers* 1..2..3 wait wait no... ugh fuck this. I GOT MORE YOU CAN READ!! You like attack on titans and ship Eren and Levi? FUCK YEAH I GOT THAT!! Or do you possibly want more Bakushima + Tododeku? SHI I GOT THAT TOO. (P.S both of those r omegavers) What's that? You don't like omegavers? WELL I GOT LIKE 2 MORE STORIES FOR U. U like Durara? Or do you not watch that? If u do THEN READ MY SHIZAYA. But if you don't watch it you should but you can still read the story anyway
I tried my best to make sure it would make sense to those who don't watch/read it. But on to the next story. YOU LIKE HAIKYUU!! THEN READ MY KUROO X MY OC cuz fuck u all Kuroo's mine. But anyways! READ IT. I TRIED REALLY HARD ON IT. I worked harder than my di- Ahem ahem. GO READ MY MF STORIED. kk now enjoy this one!!

_________________________

Word count:

~Last time~

"STAY AWA-"
My breath was cut short. I suddenly couldn't talk. I felt tired and weak and my stomach hurt really bad. Was the baby kicking? I asked myself. But it was too early for the baby to kick. I looked down to see a knife lodged into my stomach. I felt hot tear running down my face.
I looked over the man's shoulder and saw Bakugo with a face that he's never made before. His eyes were widened and his mouth was slightly open. Tears were forming but they couldn't seem to come out. It's like he's too stubborn to cry. I thought as I smiled. Then I started to close my eyes until everything was black.
"EIJROU!!" Was the last thing I heard.

~now third POV~

Bakugo was running as fast as he could. He had  Kirishima in his arms with Uraraka and her gang behind him. He was cursing under his breath as he was picking up the speed. He was almost to the hospital. It was right around the corner. Bakugo basically slide into the hospital then ran up to the receptionist. At this point Uraraka stopped following him.

"G-...get a metic!!" Bakugo said about ready to pass out.

She took a look at both of them then called in a medic. They took Kirishima away and Bakugo too a seat in the waiting room. Bakugo looked at his phone not knowing if he should call Izuku or not. He squeezed his phone then dialed Izuku's number.

"Hello?" Izuku asked but Bakugo didn't say anything. He didn't know what to say, "who is this??"

He was silent.

Izuku hesitated before saying, "B-Bakugo?"

Izuku took the silence as a yes.

"Did something happen?!" Izuku asked, "where are you? Is Eijirou ok?!"

"Hospital..." was all Bakugo said then hung up the phone.

____________With Denki____________

Denki woke up with the lamp light on and Yama sleeping on the chair in the corner of his room.

"Yama-chan?" Denki asked as Yama opened his eyes, "what are you doing here?"

Yama looked away as Denki looked at the clock. It was 2 in the morning as he let out a sigh then looked at Yama.