Chapter 22

Sorry it took so long to update!! (Also too lazy to edit so sorry for any errors)

WORD COUNT: 1306

~Last time~

"Kirishima," I heard a voice call out from behind me, "is that you?"
I look over my shoulder to see my dad and a group of people.

~Now Todoroki POV~

I looked at Izuku as a tear rolled down my face.

"Shoto," He said as he reached out to me, "please listen to me."

He grabbed my shoulder. I slapped his hand off my shoulder then turned around. I grabbed my coat off of the coat hanger then put my shoes on.

"I'm going to find Kirishima," I said as I opened the door, "you should just stay here."

"B-But," Izuku stuttered.

I didn't let him finish. I shut the door then went looking for Kirishima. I looked at Bakugo's house first. I knocked on his door and he opened it.

"What the he-," he didn't finish his sentence because of the tears that were still running down my face, "what the he'll happened?"

"Is Kirishima here," I asked.

"No," Bakugo said, "what happened."

"Kirishima ran away," I said as Bakugo's eyes widened.

"What the hell," he said, "your his fucking dad! YOUR SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!"

"THATS WHATS NOT IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW," I yelled, "I JUST NEED TO FIND HIM!"

Bakugo slipped his shoes on then grabbed his coat.

"Well let's go," Bakugo said.

"What," I asked in confusion, "you can't come with me. You'll get into more trouble."

"Is that really important right now," Bakugo said.

"I can't let you," I say, "I'm a policeman."

"No really," Bakugo said in a sarcastic tone, "dose it look like I give a fuck? And besides this is gonna be the only time I've actually gone out of my house."

I let out a sigh as he said, "fine."

Bakugo put on his coat as he step outside.

"Let's split up," I suggested.

Bakugo nodded as he headed in one direction and I headed in the other.

~Bakugo's POV~

Their was one spot that I think that he would be in. That's the Cherry blossom forest that I showed him awhile back. I ran in he direction where the cherry blossoms are as I yelled out of Kirishima. When I got to the forest the trees had no petals on them. They all wilted away until next spring. I went to the pond that was in the middle of the forest.