Chapter 5

Word count: 1082

~~Last time~~

"Hey!" He said, "you want to take a nap?"
I nodded as I crawled over to him and laid next to him as he looked at the pond. He laid down and we were facing each other but far enough so weren't touching then we slowly drifted to sleep.

~~now{3rd person}~~

As soon as Bakugo woke up it was 7:30 P.M.

"Shit," Bakugo whispered to himself, "kid get up, you need to get home!"

Kiri groaned as he sat up sleeply. He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"What," he asked obviously half asleep.

"Get. Up. Now," Bakugo said madly.

Kirishima followed his orders and tried to stand up, but before he could, he tripped over his own feet. He fell over Balugo's shoulder, with his head almost touching the ground and his butt was sticking up. Bakugo sighed as he picked Kiri like he was a baby. He used his free hand to grab his mask and sunglasses, and put them on and also pulled his hoodie over his head. Then, he started to walk out of the forest.

~~Todoroki and Deku~~

Deku looked at the time, it was 7:38. He stared to mumble some about how late it is and started to make up some theory to why Kiri was so late.

"Maybe he's late because he's walking home," he'd told himself, "or maybe he got lost?!"

Todoroki was also worried about Kirishima's disappearance. But, he was more worried about Deku's mumbling. He used to do that all the time though out high school and collage. But now, he only mumbles when he's really scared or nervous. Todoroki had an idea of how to calm his lover down. He walked over to the scared Deku and put a hand on his shoulder.

"He's fine," Todoroki said, "he'll come back."

"H-how can you be so sure," Izuku said as he fiddled with his thumbs.

"My gut," Todoroki said truthfully.

Izuku sighed, "so I'm guessing you just want to wait?"

"Yes, for at least another thirty minutes," Todoroki said, "in the meantime             
—Todoroki rubbed Izuku's waste, as Izuku blushed—, let's got to the bedroom."

⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️

The following contains:
Sex. Skip to the next bolded letters if you don't wanna read!

Todoroki locked the bedroom door then picked up Izuku. He put him on the bed then stroked his face.

"T-Todoroki," Izuku said shyly, "pl-please go gently. It's been awhile."

He smirked, "I'll try."

Todoroki started kissing him on the lips, then the neck. He left a trail of kissed and hicks down Izuku's torso. When Todoroki got to Izuku's member (I'm sorry I can't say the real thing) he saw that he had an erection (boner).

"Some ones excited," Todoroki said with a smirked as he licked his lips.

Izuku covered his face in embarrassment as Todoroki took his erection and stroked it. First he started off slow then faster and faster.

"Pl-please wait," Izuku said, "I-I'll c-c-cum..."

"Go ahead," Todoroki said as he licked it.

Izuku moaned as Todoroki kept stroking and licking his member. Izuku gripped the covers and came all over Todoroki's face.

"ACK! I-I-I-I'M S-S-SORRY," Izuku stuttered as he looked for tissues, "tissue tissue!"

Todoroki stopped him, "it's fine. But I need you to help me with mine."

Todoroki pointed to his member and Izuku blushed. He nodded and unbuttoned Todoroki's pants. Went he go to Todoroki's fly he was stopped.

"Use your mouth," Todoroki said seductively and Izuku nodded.

Izuku bit the zipper a pulled it down. But he was confused on how to pull Todoroki's pants down.

"How am I gonna pull you pants down," Izuku asked.

"I'll help you a little," Todoroki said then pulled his pants down, then whispers in Izuku's ear, "you can do the rest."

Izuku let out a small whimper then bit the rim of Todoroki's boxers. He slowly pulled them down, reveling his big thing. Izuku put his lips on the head of Todoroki's thing and started to licking and sucking. Todoroki let out a low groan and gripped Izuku's face. Todoroki started to move Izuku's face so his thing reached the back of his mouth. Izuku let out a whimper in pain. Izuku got an erection as Todoroki came in his mouth. Todoroki moves the position so that Izuku was riding him.

"T-Todoroki," Izuku stuttered nervously, "why I-in this position? It-it's e-embarrassing!"

Izuku tried to cover his face but Todoroki stopped him. He lifted Izuku up and put him right over his d!ck. He slowly entered Izuku's a$$ and he started to moan. He let out a scream of pain when Todoroki entered him all the way.

"Shit! Your tight," Todoroki said.

Izuku gripped his shirt as hard as he could. Todoroki started rocking his hips into Izuku ass and he moaned louder. Todoroki rocked his hip harder and harder and Izuku got louder and louder.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum~" Izuku moaned.

"Shit me too," Todoroki groaned as he thrusted faster, "do it with me~."

Izuku nodded in response and came with Todoroki.

Smexy times are over ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°):

Izuku lost all strength, and fell onto Todoroki with his butt in the air. Izuku fell asleep so Todoroki put him on the bed and put Izuku's boxers on, then slipped his on. Todoroki got into bed and Izuku snuggled up to him.

|
\/

(They looked like that sorry I got lazy also ignore the ears and tails)

Todoroki heard the door bell. He got out of bed and walked to the front door. When he opened it he saw a man with a black mask and sunglasses on carrying a sleeping Kiri.

"Who are you and why are you carrying Kirishima," Todoroki asked coldly.

"We were hanging out then he fell asleep so I took him back," Bakugo said as he handed Kiri to Todoroki.

"Thanks," Todoroki said.

"Yeah whatever," Bakugo said as he walked away.

Todoroki shut the door then took Kirishima to his room. He put Kiri on then bed then covered him with the blanket. Todoroki let out a small smile then lightly ruffled Kiri's hair. He walked to the door then looked at the sleeping boy. He had drool coming out the side of his mouth and his hair was a mess. Todoroki smiles then lightly shut the door then walked back to his room then went to sleep.

TBC