Chapter 8

Jesus y'all like to wake me up in the middle of the night lol! I enjoy ur comments tho!! Thx for the support 👍🏻.

Word count: 1611

~Last time~

"K-kacchan," Izuku said, "please!"
Bakugo's eyes widened and Todoroki was pissed. Todoroki pointed the gun at Bakugo.
"Todoroki no," Izuku said as he grabbed Todoroki's arm.
Bakugo let out a chuckle, "It's been awhile since I heard you say that... DEKU!"

~Now~

"Well let's fight," Izuku said, "if I win you let go of Kiri, if I lose umm..."

"Hehe," Bakugo chuckled, "if I win I'll take hostage with me."

Kirishima's eyes widened in both confusion and surprise.

"Izuku," Todoroki said, "you can't just gamble on situations like these! All Might! Do something!"

They all looked at All Might as he laughed.

"I think this is a great idea," All Might says, "all Young Madoria has to do is win!"

"But what if he loses," Todoroki asked, "what if he dies!"

"Young Todoroki," All Might says as he put a hand on Todoroki's shoulder, "have faith in your boyfriend. He'll be fine."

Izuku looked Todoroki, "I can do this!"

"Well," Bakugo said a little impatiently, "What the hell are you waiting for Deku!?"

Todoroki nodded and Izuku turned to Bakugo, "nothing!"

Bakugo gave Kiri to Dabi and glared.

"If he gets hurt I'll fucking kill you," Bakugo whispered harshly.

Bakugo turned towards Deku then walked to him. Bakugo dropped his guns and knifes then put his hands up as Deku did the same. Bakugo was first to attack and Deku dogged. Deku went in for a hit and Bakugo grabbed his fists then flipped him over. Deku landed on his ass. He tried to trip him as he was on the floor but Bakugo saw that one and dogged his attack once again. Bakugo kicked Deku when he was on the floor.

Todoroki was about to help Deku but was stopped by All Might. While Kiri was worried. He didn't know what to do. He didn't want anyone to get hurt. Hell, that's the reason he even followed Deku and Todoroki in the first place!

~Kiri's POV~

Why? Why do I have to watch from the sidelines!? Once again my presence just brought more pain! Maybe I should die...

I was brought back to reality by a sharp pain in his nose. Tomura was trying to stop the bleeding witch was working. I smiled even though it hurt to show my gratitude.

When Izuku landing his first hit in Bakugo's stomach, it made a loud thud. I shock as it hit Bakugo. But he didn't seem to be fazed by it at all. Bakugo kicked Deku down again. Deku almost fell but fought his balance. Deku aimed for Bakugo's face and hit him.

That's it! I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!! I got up and Tomura and Dabi tried to stop me from doing anything stupid.

"Kid stop," they yelled at me as I got up.

"No," I said as I glared at them witch made them stop in their tracks. I took a deep breath the yelled, "STOP IT!"

Bakugo and Izuku stoped their punches in mid air. Then they all looked at me.

"Please," I say. I walked to Bakugo and Izuku's weapons and picked up a gun, "I can't do this anymore! This is all my fault. S-so I'm sorry for wasting you guys' time!"