Chapter 20

Ik this pic has nothing to do with this chapter... BUT LOOK HOW CUTE TOMURA ISSSSS (I was too lazy to reread so sorry for mistakes.)

WoRd CoUnT: 1161

~Bakugo's POV~

When I woke up Kirishima was asleep next to me. I had my arm over him and he was facing me while clinging to my shirt. And the cutest part is, that he was wearing my jacket that the nurse left on the table. I put the hand that was wrapped around him on his head and ruffled his hair.

I got my phone and looked at the time. It was already 12:00 pm. I decided to let Kiri sleep because of what we did last night. He probably can't walk after that. I honestly would be surprised if he got pregnant (but for real. Yes or no on the baby. Just puttin' it out their.)

I heard the door open and immediately sat up right careful not to wake Kiri up. I put Kirishima on my lap so I could protect him just in case. When I saw Touma, Dabi, Toga, raccoon eyes, flat face, and dunce face enter the room I relaxed a little.

"BAKUGO," they all yelled in excitement.

"OI SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DAMN EXTRAS," I yelled as I covered Kiri's ears, "you'll wake Kirishima up."

~Tomura's POV~

I let out a small smile when Bakugo looked at Kirishima. His face screamed "I love this kid!" It was kinda refreshing to see that someone like Bakugo could feel something like that. In high school he would date a girl for a week then dump her. He told me that love was a useless emotion. But Kirishima changed him for the better. I'm really grateful for him.

I reached for Dabi's hand. No one new that we were dating yet so I had to do that secretly. Lucky we were behind everyone so nobody saw. And they were too busy looking at Bakugo stroking . I looked at Dabi and he looked at me.

We both smiled at each other as I said, "they really deserve each other don't they?"

"Yea," he whispered as he gave me a loving look, "so do we."

I couldn't help but blush. I really wanted to kiss him but that would be too much in front of everyone.

"Hey," Dabi whispered in my ear, "let go to the bathroom."

I nodded then said, "were gonna go to the bathroom."

They all looked at us suspiciously even Bakugo. But Toga didn't. She gave me two thumbs up and smiled. What the hell is going on with everyone? I left with Dabi before they could say anything else.

"Umm Dabi," I asked as we walked to the bathroom, "you saw all their looks right?"

"Yea," he said as he opened the door, "that was weird."

"Do you think they hate us," I asked as Dabi locked the door.

"I'm pretty sure they just know," he said as he pinned me against the wall.

"D-Dabi~," I moaned, "b-but we hide it really w-well."

"Ha you don't," Dabi said as he kissed my neck, "those lustful glances you keep 'secret' aren't really secret. Also you terrible at hiding the hickies."