Chapter 15

(That pic is basically this chapter)
I got to lazy to edit this also I'm changing the title to "I Fell in Love With a Villain". Thanks DoYouLoveMeMochii for the great title idea. (Not changing it until most people read this)

WoRd CoUnT: 1385

Bakugo and Kirishima have been in prison for about a week now. Nothing bad happened until they transferred a new inmate to the prison. Bakugo and Kirishima where minding their own until they heard a bunch of laughs and yelling. They looked out their cell and saw Kirishima dad walking thought the hallway. Kiri's eyes widened and Bakugo glared at his dad.

"Wh-What is he doing here," Kirishima asked.

"I don't now," Bakugo answered as he pulled Kiri away from the front of the cell, "But lets try to avoid him."

Kiri nodded as he buried his face into his chest. They continued to have a normal life even though they were in prison. But as long as they were together they wouldn't care where they were.

The same cycle continued, they woke up had breakfast went outside had lunch then dinner. They go back to their cells and sleep and the occasional you know what ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). The cycle got interrupted one day, when they were outside. Kirshima's dad confronted them along with some of his friends.

"Hey Kiri," his dad said, "it's been awhile."

Kiri's shook in fear as he grabbed Bakugo arm. Bakugo got up from his seat and Kiri stayed seated. Too scared to move. Bakugo grabbed Kiri and made him stand up then put Kiri behind him.

"The fuck do you want," Bakugo asked coldly.

"Oh nothing much," The idiot said as he pulled a knife on them, "I just want the both of you dead."

"Ha like hell that's gonna happen," Bakugo laughed as Kiri cling onto him.

"Oh yeah," the bitch said as he walked up to Bakugo, "we'll see about that!"

The group surrounded Bakugo and Kirishima. Bakugo let out a low growl as they all pulled knifes out. He really wants to kill Kiri, Bakugo thought but we wasn't gonna let that happen.

He turned towards Kiri then used his left arm to pull him into a tight hug. Bakugo used his other arm as defense. He didn't mind losing an arm as long as Kiri was alive. But Kiri did mind. If Bakugo lost an arm or worse Kirishima would automatically put the blame on himself. And of course Bakugo knew this.

~~~~~~~~ Bakugo's P O V ~~~~~~~~

Damn this is bad. I looked at Kiri to make sure he was ok. He wasn't. He was scared to the verge of tears. I used my free hand to wipe the tears out of his eyes. I gave him a smile to make him feel better; witch worked.

While I was helping Kiri I a guy ran at me and caught me off guard. He stabbed my shoulder as he laughed. I glared at him and made sure I didn't show any pain. I kicked the idiot back and took the knife out of my shoulder.

"B-bakugo," Kiri said as tears formed into his eyes, "y-your shoulder!"

I looked at him for a split second then looked back up at the guy's in front of me.