Chapter 30

Word count: 1758

~Last time~

"What if the heart monitor malfunctioned?" Kageyama asked.
"Kageyama," Suga said, "there's no way that could've happened. We make sure every heart monitor works.
"What if his heart started again after we disconnected the heart monitor?" Hinata asked.
Suga paused and thought about it. He shook himself out of it and said, "no no. There's no way. I saw him he died there's no way he-"
Before he could finish that sentence someone grabbed his shoulder.

~now Third person~

The Baku-squad decided to go home since Sero calmed down. They also wanted to start planning their cafe out and what it's gonna be called and stuff. When they got home everyone but Bakugo and Kirishima sat in the living room.

"Where are you guys going?" Tomura asked.

"Eijirou is tired so we're going to bed." Bakugo then picked up Kirishima as he walked to his room.

Kirishima was too tired to complain so he just went with it. Bakugo set Kirishima down on the bed then spooned him.

"Hey Katsuki?" Kirishima asked as Bakugo warped his arms around Kirishima's waist.

"What is it?" Bakugo asked.

"What do you think Todoroki will say when he finds out?" Kirishima asked, "do you think he'll hate me?"

Kirishima almost cried at the thought of his father hating.

"He wouldn't hate you!" Bakugo said as he turned Kirishima towards him and hugged him tight, "if anything he'll hate me!"

Bakugo wiped the tears from Kirishima's face. Kirishima looked at Bakugo then let out a soft smile.

"It's late to get some rest." Bakugo said as he kissed Kirishima's forehead.

Kiri nodded then snuggled into Bakugo's chest as they both drifted into sleep.

________________

In the morning they woke up to a loud boom downstairs. Bakugo, obviously pissed off, walked downstairs and glared at Sero (the cause of the loud noise.)

"OI!" Bakugo yelled, "you better have a damn good reason for making that noise. My fuckin wife, who is pregnant, is trying to sleep."

"Bakugo..?" Kirishima said as he walks down the stairs rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, "what's happening?"

"Baby go back to bed," Bakugo said as Kirishima put his head on his arm, "I've got this."

"But I don't want to," Kirishima said, still tired, "you won't be there."

"Hey," Sero said, "sorry to break this up but now's not the time for lovey dovey stuff."

Bakugo glared at Sero and he started to freak out.

"Now before you kill me I just got a call from the hospital," Bakugo looked at Sero in confusion and not too long after everyone else walked into the room, "Denki's body is missing"