Chapter 18

WORD COUNT: 1082

~last time~

I was about to say something but I got a phone call. Before I picked it up I smiled at Tetsu and wiped my tears. I looked at my phone it was the hospital. I started to get worried. I didn't want to pick it up but I did anyways.
"H-hello," I stuttered.
"Bakugo's awake," the girl said on the other said as I dropped my phone.

~now~

I was running to the hospital. I was halfway there when my foot got caught in a crack. I feel and scraped my knee and elbow pretty bad but my stomach hurt the most. I ripped a my pants a little bit not enough to see the blood that was running down my arm and leg. I started to cry in pain. I got up then wiped my tears as I continued to run and tried to ignore the pain. About a minute later i got to the hospital. I ran in and got to the front desk.

"W-WHERE IS BAKUGO," I yelled.

"H-he's in room 301," she stuttered, "sir your hurt."

"I DONT CARE," I yelled as I ran off.

I ran to the elevator and clicked on the up button until one of the elevator doors opened. I jumped onto the elevator and quickly clicked on the third floor. I tapped my foot anxiously as the elevator went up. I felt tears sting my eyes as I looked down at my knee.

"O-ow," I said then shook it off as the elevator stopped.

I ran out the elevator door as I repeated room 301 in my head. Lucky the door was right next to the elevator. I stopped in front of the door. I needed to catch my breath. I started to let out the long breath that I was holding in.

"Just... open the door Kiri," I say to myself as I breathed harder, "Bakugo's on the other... s-side!"

I thought about Bakugo then immediately opened the door. When I opened the door I saw Bakugo looking out the window.

"B-Bakugo," I said.

Bakugo looked at me in surprise as he said, "Kirishima!"

I felt tears sting my eyes once again. But this time it wasn't because of my knee or elbow. I felt the tears run down my face.

"B-BAKUGO," I yelled as I ran to I hugged and sobbed into his chest.

Bakugo put his hand on my head.

"I-I thought you were gonna die," I sobbed in his chest.

He patted my head as he said, "I'm fine Kiri."

He put his hand on my injured elbow with out noticing. I flinched in pain and hoped his didn't notice my elbow. I hid it so he wouldn't see but he already saw.

"Kiri let me see you arm," he said.

I gave him my other arm and he glared at me.

"Give. Me. Your. Arm," he commanded.

I flinched as I gave him the injured arm. I hid my leg behind the bed.