Chapter 14

WORD COUNT: 523
I know it's short I'll make up for it. I promise.

~Last time~

He lost all his strength and almost fell onto the floor before I caught him. He looked at me with his eyes half closed and his face and hair was a mess. He fell asleep a second later. I set him on the bed as I put his boxers back on his body. I put my boxers and orange jumpsuit on then joined him in the bed, witch we surprisingly fit in.

~now third person~

The guards outside their sell heard the whole thing...

~in the morning~

After the guards woke Kirishima and Bakugo up, they went to the cafeteria with all the other inmates. Kiri rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and tried his best to stay awake. Bakugo noticed that he was tried and took his hand to help him walk. Kiri looked up at Bakugo and smiled a little. When they got to the cafeteria they got their food and sat down and the nearest empty table. Kiri yawned and lied his head on Bakugo's shoulder. Bakugo smiled and patted his head as he ate.

"Why are you so tired," Bakugo asked.

"It's because you did weird things to me," Kiri said shyly, "m-my butt still hurts..."

"I'm surprised that you could even walk," Bakugo laughed a little.

Kiri pouted and are his food. He was too focused on his food to notice the group of men walk up to them.

"Hey, what's a cute kid like you doing in prison," one of the guys asked and as touched Kiri's hand.

Kirishima looked at Bakugo who was already pissed off.

"Maybe I'll come visit you cell tonight," the guy whispered into Kiri's ear.

"P-please stop," Kirishima said as he pulled away from the man.

Bakugo put his arm around Kirishima and pulled him close. He glared at the men as they tried to touch him again. Before the man could touch Kiri, Bakugo grabbed his hand.

"Oi," Bakugo yelled as he twisted the mans arm, "he's mine, back up!"

Kiri put his hand on Bakugo's arm then said, "Bakugo calm down."

Bakugo let out a tch then threw the man's hand back at him.

"Get the hell out of here before I beat you ass," Bakugo yelled.

The men glared at him then they left. Bakugo looked at Kiri and patted his head.

"You ok," he asked.

Kiri nodded his head then smiled. After they were done eating they were sent outside witch had two worn out wooden tables a couple of basketball courts with rusty hoops and one football field with dirt floors. When they go in their a lot of people where looking at Kirishima with lustful eyes. Bakugo noticed this and pulled Kiri close.

"Stay close," he said.

"Ok," Kiri said as he grabbed the back of Bakugo's orange jumpsuit.

Bakugo and Kiri sat down on one of the wooden tables. They talked for awhile until it was time to got back inside.

TBC

I'm sorry I know this is really short but I've run out of ideas. I'm so so sorry. Weellll I hoped I licked it anyways. Byeeee!!! (Also wanna change the name of book plz give ideas)