Chapter 28

Word count: 2034

I have question. Do y'all even ship Denki x Sero lol. Cuz Idk bout u guys but I think their hella cute. (I edited that pic btw)

~Last Chapter~

"Hey," Hinata said as he walked towards Sero, "we're gonna save him ok? I promise."
Sero nodded as Hinata showed him to the Waiting room.

~Now~

It's been an hour since Denki got to the hospital and theirs still no news. During this time Sero was having mixed emotions he was angry and sad. Angry because death was too kind to someone who dared to hurt the cute pikachu boi he was also angry for letting his guard down and letting Denki stand in front of him. But he was also sad. Sad because his best friend since high school was in their dying and it was all his fault. Sad because he couldn't save the love of his life. If Denki actually dies, Sero thought, I'll fuckin kill myself.

"Hey Sero?" Mina asked as Sero looked up, "He's gonna be ok."

Sero looked down and nodded. He spaced out again. He was thinking about Denki of course. He was reminiscing about the time they spent together. The times they laughed together, cried together, and this time they might die together. But Sero didn't care about his life when it came to Denki. He'd give his life for Denki any day. Because he loves him too much to just let go like that. Life means nothing when it comes between you and loved ones. At least that what Sero thinks.

Hinata and Kageyama came out of the surgery rooms and into the waiting room. Sero stood up immediately and looked at the two doctors in curiosity and fear. But when Sero looked into their eyes he knew it was all useless. He didn't need them to tell him Denki's condition because that look is the look of grief.

"I-," before Hinata could finish Sero interrupted him.

"I want to see him," Sero said.

"But he's-"

"I said I want to see him." Hinata flinched at Sero's tone then he nodded.

"R-right this way," Hinata said as he led Sero to the room where Denki is.

Sero walked into the room and looked at Denki. Sero stroked Denki's hair out of his face then fell to his knees as he saw that face on Denki. The face he knew all too well. The face that haunted him in his dreams.

~With Kirishima and Bakugo~

Kirishima and Bakugo where with Todoroki and Midoriya while they waited for the doctors to tell them the news on Denki. Midoriya was able to walk a little but he could only take two steps before his back gave in. But that's still progress!

The four were talking until the "baby" topic came up.

"Kirishima?" Midoriya typed. Since he couldn't speak he's been using his phone to communicate and has gotten pretty used to it, "you pregnant right?"

Bakugo and Kirishima's eyes widened.

"H-how did you," Kirishima stopped himself before he could finish because Todoroki hasn't seen the phone yet.