Chapter 16

Sorry if their are any mistakes I didn't have time to edit it.

(This pic and the song actually made me cry)

~Last time~

Bakugo started to cough.
"B-BAKUGO," I yelled as he looked up at me.
"Hey Kiri," he said weakly, "are you ok?"
"F-forget about me," I say, "your the one who's hurt!"
"Th-this is noth...thing," Bakugo trailed of as he fell back onto my shoulder.
"B-bakugo," I said expecting an answer that I knew wouldn't come, "BAKUGO!"

~Now Kirishima's POV~

It's been three weeks since Bakugo got hurt. He lost a lot of blood and went into a coma. The court decided to let me and Bakugo go early instead of staying. Izuku and Todoroki were really happy witch made me feel a little better. And The court said Bakugo could be out of prison a week after he awakens.

I'll be going to school again tomorrow, and to be honest I don't want to. I actually never liked school. Witch was probably obvious because of the bullying their. And without Bakugo here, I feel a lot less safer then I was. Sure he was a wanted criminal and could of killed me any second, but I don't mind dying by him. But I can't stand to be without him. I want to see him, kiss him, a-and I want him touch me the way he did in the prison. I started to cry at the thought of not being able to see him. I touched the spot where he left the mark. It was faint but still there.

"Hey Kiri," Izuku asked softly as he knocked on the door, "can I come in?"

"Y-Yeah," I said as I wiped my tears.

Izuku walked in and sat down on my bed.

"How are you feeling," he asked.

"F-fine," I say as I tried not to cry.

"It's ok to cry you know," Izuku said, "I would to if that was Todoroki."

I looked at Izuku and started to cry, "I-I miss him!"

"I know," Izuku said as he hugged me.

I continue to cry into his chest. 

~Izuku's POV~

When Kirishima cried I tried my best to comfort him. When he was done I tried to leave to give him some space, but Kiri was clinging to me. I thought this was cute as I repositioned myself so that I was laying in bed with him. The poor kid probably didn't get this kind of affection from his dad or mom. When I first met him I didn't see his mom.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Todoroki walked in the room. I put my finger over my lips to signal him to be quiet, then I waved him over. He walked over to the other side of the bed then laid down with us. Todoroki kissed Kiri on the head then kissed me. Kiri started to drift off into sleep and I felt myself get a little sleepy also.

"Is it because of Bakugo," Todoroki asked when Kiri was fully asleep.

"Yea," I yawned.

I started to fall asleep and Todoroki smiled.

"Go to sleep," he said as he stroked my head.