Chapter 27

Word count: 3114

~Last Chapter~

Before Kirishima could finish the strange man put this cloth over his mouth. Kirishima struggled to get free of his grip but to no avail. He was forced to breathe in the toxins that the cloth contained. Kirishima then fell over as he drifted to sleep. The strange man picked him up and carried him into the black van and drove off along with the people in the van.

~Now~

When Kirishima woke up he's legs and arms were tied up to a chair so he couldn't move. He tried to speak but his mouth was duck taped together.

Kirishima looked at his surroundings. It was pretty dark but he could see some people. They all had ski masks with different designs on them. The first guy Kirishima saw had jet black hair and black eyes. He had a serious look on his face that was mostly covered red mask that had a black dot in the middle with weird looking six things going around the dot. The other guy had golden spiky and sky blue eyes. His mask was navy blue with what looked like a leaf with a swirl in the middle. The last guy had blood red hair thick black eyeliner and either his eyebrows were supper thin or they were shaved off. But anyways his mask was all black with a symbol with the shape of an hour glass.

"Hey Sauske," the guy with red hair says, "he's awake."

The man named "Sauske" looked up and inspected Kirishima. Kirishima gave him a pleading look begging Sauske to let him go.

"Take off the duck tape," the black haired man commanded.

The red head ripped the duck tape off of Kirishima's face as he gasped.

"L-let me go!" Kirishima said as he struggled.

"Sorry can't do that," The blonde boy said.

"P-please!" Kirishima begged as he shook in fear, "I-I don't know what I did but I'm s-sorry!"

"Shut up!" The red head said, "your annoying!"

Kirishima flinched and looked away.

"Wh-why am I here?" Kirishima asked, "and who a-are you guys?"

"I'm Sauske," the black haired man said, "that's Naruto and Garra. And you're here because you have something important inside you."

Kirishima was confused as to what Sauske said then he pointed to his belly.

"M-my baby!?" Kirishima yelled in surprise as he covered his stomach, "how did you even know?!"

"Not just any baby," the man know as Naruto said, "Mr. Bakugo Katsuki's baby. You see now that we have his pregnant wife he'll have to do as we say."

"He loves you right?" The other guy who is named Garra asked, "so we'll use you as bait get what we want from him then kill him."

Kirishima gasped as tears formed in his eyes.

"Oh but not before we kill you and your unborn baby in front of him," Sauske said.

Kirishima started to cry as he said, "he won't come!"

"Really now?" Naruto asked like he didn't believe it.