Chapter 32

Word count: 1177

~Last time~

Denki thought for awhile then said, "I'll call you Saki~kun!"
Overhaul eyes widened, "umm no your not."
"Yes I am!" Denki augured.
"No because it sound like you calling me beer and you going to call me Overhaul like everyone else! Your our prisoner" Saki said then looked at Yama, "and you! Stop making friends with the prisoners! Now take him to the kitchen!"
"Yes sir!" Yama said as he grabbed Denki and they walked out of the room.
"See you later Saki~kun!!!" Denki said as Saki glared at him. Then him and Yama walked towards the kitchen.

~Now Yama's POV~

I was sitting next to Denki in the dinning hall eating breakfast. Their were others who where giving Denki weird looks but he didn't seem to care. He just smiled at anyone who looked his way. I also heard people talking shot about him. Saying things like "is he stupid?" Or "what the hell is up with this guy?! He pisses me off!" I glared at everyone talking about him and they flinched.

"Hey Yama-chan," Denki said as I turned to look at him.

"Weren't you calling me 'Yama-san' earlier?" I asked.

"Yea but I think Yama-chan sounds better." He smiled.

I paused for a second before saying, "well what do you want?"

"Oh, I just wanted to hear your name." Denki smiled and I felt something tug at my heart. (Ik ik u guys can hate me but I thought this would be cute)

I looked away and continued to eat my food.

~time skip Bakugo's POV~

It's been a month since Denki's gone missing. But for all we know he could be dead. But we didn't get any ransom calls from Overhaul or any other gangs and I think that was driving Sero crazy.

But other than that Deku got his voice back but he still can't walk that well. So he got out of the hospital witch I don't give two fucks about but that's good for Eijirou. Speaking of Eijirou he still hasn't told half and half bastard about the baby he's carrying inside him. It also doesn't help that he's gotten bigger.

We were at home laying in bed watching a movie. Eijirou was clinging on to my arm because the movie was scary. It ended and Eijirou was still clinging to me. I didn't mind though. I thought it was cute.

"Why'd you make me watch that?!" Eijirou yelled.

"Hey Eiji," I said changing the subject.

He looked up as he said, "w-what?"

"We should probably talk to your parents soon." I said as Eijirou's expression darkened. He knew exactly what I was talking about.

"I know.." he said, "but I'm scared.."

I grabbed his hand and made him look at me, "I know you are and that's why I'm here. It's better to do it sooner rather than later."

He let out a sigh as he said, "I know. But when?"

"When ever you want." I answered.