Chapter 11

WORD COUNT: 1083

~Last time

"Cool I but where are the rooms," Dabi asked, "this is the first time we've been here right?"
"Yea," the rest of them said.

~now~

Tomura called Bakugo and asked him where his room was. Bakugo gave them directions to his room and they all followed them. They knocked on his door then he yelled come in.

"Bakugo," Denki said, "your house is huge so we have no idea where anything is."

"Ugh," Bakugo groaned as he got up, "I'll give you a quick tour."

Bakugo walked out of his room. The first guest room was next to his.

"This is where Dabi and Tomura are sleeping," Bakugo said.

He walked forward into a hall way with a door at the end of it.

"That's the other guests room," Bakugo said then walked towards the stares, "you guys can figure out who's sleeping their."

He when downstairs and went by the kitchen. They all figured that was the kitchen anyways. He went into another hallway with three doors.

"Bathroom guest room and guest room," Bakugo said, "I have to go now."

They all looked at Bakugo as he rushed to his room. He put on the first pair of jeans and one of his black jackets. He put on his sunglasses and mask on. He ran out of his room and out the door. He got into his car and drove to the hospital. He went in and asked the desk lady which room was Kirishima. The lady gave him the room number and Bakugo went into his room.

"Kid," Bakugo said as Kiri looked at him in surprise, "how are you?"

"B-b-bakugo," Kiri stuttered as some tears rolled down his face, "I thought you left me!"

"Hey, What made you think that," Bakugo asked as he walked to Kiri then sat down and pulled him into a hug.

"B-because Todoroki told me that you guys talked," Kiri said, "and you all agreed that we're not allowed to see each other!"

"But I'm here now," Bakugo said sweetly, "so don't cry."

"O-ok," Kiri said as he wiped his tears.

"Why do you have bandages on you face," Bakugo asked.

"Well my nose is broken," Kiri said, "and I had a cut on my face."

"Oh," Bakugo said, "how long do you have to stay?"

"Well the doctors said until I'm mostly healed," Kirishima said, "they said that it would take two to three days. Or maybe longer."

"Well, when you get out of the hospital," Bakugo said, "I want you to come live with me."

"Wh-what," Kirishima asked, "what about Todoroki and Izuku?"

"Well you can choose who you want to live with," Bakugo said, "it's your choice though."

"Can I think about it," Kirishima asked.

"Yes," Bakugo said, "oh yeah when did you get that scar on you eye?"

"Oh this," Kirishima said as he pointed to his eye, "I got it from my dad."

"Do you ever visit him," Bakugo asked.

"No," Kirishima said, "and I don't want to. Also didn't you send me to that guy because it would be dangerous if I stayed with you?"

"Yea I did," Bakugo said, "but you kinda saved my life you know?"

"And you saved mine," Kirishima said.

"How," Bakugo asked.

"When you stopped my dad from rapping me, then you took me to the police station and now he's in jail," Kiri said as he smiled, "and when that girl shot me, you could of left me, but you didn't. What else? Oh yeah when those kids beat me up you stopped them. And if I never met you I would either be dead or getting rapped right now. So Bakugo domo arigatogo!"
(Thank you so much)

~Bakugo POV~

I don't know what to say to him. And why is my heart acting like this.

I remember the conversation with Deku and Icy hot. 'Do you love Kirshima?'...I love him? Dose he love me?

"Kirishima," I asked, "do you love me?"

"Wh-What," he asked as he blushed.

I took off my disguise and put my hand on his head then pushed his face closer to mine.

"Do you love me," I asked again.

"Yes," Kirishima said.

"I love you too," I said.

⚠️WARNING!!⚠️
Smexy time ahead!!

I gave him a deep meaningful kiss. He was supersized at first but then melted into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I moved my hand down to his waste. I bit his bottom lip and he opened his mouth. I explored his mouth and he moaned. He broke off for some air.

"B-Bakugo," he said, "th-that was my first kiss."

"Good," I said, "I don't want anyone touching you but me. And I guess I'll have to fuck you so you can forget about that dirty old bastard!"

I grabbed Kiri's ass as he arched his back.

"B-b-bakugo," he stuttered, "their's s-something wrong with my b-body!"

I looked at Kirishima's pants and saw a bulge sticking out. I let out a low chuckle as I grobbed his dick. He clung and buried his face into my neck. I kissed all over his neck to find his sweet spot. He moaned and I knew I found it. I sucked on the spot and left a hicky as he moaned. I put my dick on his and started to grind.

"B-b-b-bakugo~~," Kiri moaned, "I-I'm gonna c-cum~!"

I pulled down his boxers and lifted up my shirt. He came on my stomach and I came on his. I left another hicky near the old one as played with his ass.

"Ba-Bakugo w-wai-," Kirishima got cut off by someone knocking on the door.

GET THE HOLY WATER!!!

"Hey Kirishima", the nurse said, "I need to do your check up."

"G-give me a second," Kiri yelled, "put your stuff back on."

He pulled his boxers up and wiped his cum off my stomach. And I did as he told me. He laid back down on the bed and told the nurse to come in.

"Oh you have a visitor," she said as she entered the room, "I'm sorry!"

I glared at her but Kiri told her it was fine.  She told me to leave witch made me more pissed off.

"It's fine Bakugo," he said sweetly, "you can come back tomorrow!"

"Ok," I said as I left the room.

TBC