Chapter 13 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was reading ur guy's comments cuz I felt like it and their funny af. Then I thought, "Hey lemme Get my juil!" Jk what I was a actually thinking was, "these kids r great! Imma do something kinky for them!" And now here I am. This is aids enjoy. (I also found this pic so u can masterb- DEMONIZED!!)

WORD COUNT: 1250

~Last time~

"Bakugo Katsuki," Nezu said, "you have changed. I can tell. So I will be sending you to jail for three year. Please don't make me regret my decisions. Dismissed!"
The policemen grabbed Bakugo and Kirishima and cuffed him.
"Bakugo," Kirishima said as he shook in fear.
"Kiri," Bakugo said as the police took him away, "I'll see you soon!"
Kiri nodded in response as he cried.

~now Bakugo's POV~

This is BULLSHIT! WHAT THE FUCK DOSE THAT JUDGE KNOW?! I HAVEN'T SEEN KIRI IN 24 FUCKING HOURS!! He's probably scared to death right now and I'm stuck her in a fucking cell. I don't have an inmate though. And I wonder how Kiri's doing. I want to see him and tell him that everything's gonna be ok. But how can I do that if I can't even see him?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my jail cell opened. I saw two guards with Kirishima who had in the same orange prison uniform on as me. He had cuffs over his hands and tears in his eyes. I could tell that he was crying. He also had a bandage around his head.

"Kirishima," I yelled as I got up and ran to him, "are you ok?!"

He nodded and put his head on my stomach. The guards in cuffed him and shut the door then locked it. I led him to the bed as we sat down. Kiri now has his head on my shoulder.

"B-bakugo," he asked.

"What is it," I asked.

"Th-they said some w-weird th-things," Kiri stuttered.

"What!? who," Bakugo said.

"The c-criminals out their," Kiri said, "th-they said that th-they w-w-want t-to,"

Kiri couldn't finish that sentence but I got the idea. They want to rape him for those of you who didn't get it. Yes I just broke the fourth wall! Deal with it!

"I won't let that happen," I said as I put him on my lap, "nobody's fucking you before me."

"B-b-BAKUGO," Kiri yelled as he blushed in embarrassment.

I chuckled as I put my hands on his hips. I put my back on the wall then repositioned us so that my boner was touching his ass and his dick was agents my stomach. I grind against his ass and he moaned lightly.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) do I have to say anymore?

"B-Bakugo~," Kiri moaned as he moved his hips, "y-your making me f-feel weird~!"

"Someone's horny," I laughed then took off my uniform, "Don't worry. I'll fix you~."

I took off Kiri's uniform so that we were both just in our boxers. I saw a tiny bulge in his pants as I smirked.

"Oi, lift you ass," I ordered as Kirishima lifted it.

I put my hand inside of his boxers so that I was touching his asshole. I put my middle finger in his ass and moved it backwards and forward as he moaned.

"Damn your tight," I say as I continued to finger him.

He buried his face into my neck to suppress his moans. I kissed his neck as I moved my finger faster. His moans got louder so he buried his face deeper into my neck. I slipped another finger in and he tightened.

"B-Bakugo~," Kiri moaned into my neck.

I licked his neck as he shivered. I took my fingers out and he lifted his head a little. I took both our boxers off. I put my head in his ass and he lifted his head to look at me. His eyes where widened with tears in them. He look down to see my head in his ass.

"Y-Your huge," he whispered, "that won't fit!"

I smirked as as I put more of me in him. He arched his back as he moaned into his hand. I shoved more of me in him to the point where I was halfway in.

"Are you f-fully i- ahh~ in~," he asked.

"Nope," I say.

"Y-your j-j-joking mhmm~," he moaned as he looked down, "I'm gonna d-die."

I moved a little to loosen him up. He put his hand over his mouth to muffle the moans. When I felt that he was lose enough I shoved everything in without warning. He gasped in both pain and pleasure.

"Bakugo~," he moaned, "I-i c-can't!~~"

I smirked as I licked his neck. He put his forehead on my chest and gripped my shoulders. I waited until he got used to it. He started to rock his hips a little witch turned me more on then I already was. I held back so I didn't break him. He looked at me as I started grinding slowly witch looked like it was too much to Kiri.

The face he was making was hot. He had his mouth wide open and his face was all flustered. His tongue was sticking out a bit. His eyes where half closed and he looked dizzy. I wondered what face he would make if I went faster. So I went faster. He bit his bottom lip to muffle his moans witch made him look even hotter. And as much as I would love to hear him scream my name and moan really loud, I didn't want these sick pervertied idiots hear my precious boyfriend's moan.

I could tell that he was starting to lose his mind, because he started to jump on my dick. Witch felt great.

"I-I'm becoming w-weird~," he moaned and quietly as he could.

"Kiri," I said as I whispered in his ear, "if you feel like moaning, bury your face in my neck like you did before."

He took up my offer and shoved his face in my neck. He started to move faster and faster.

"Hey," I say with a raspy voice into his ear as he shivered, "if you keep doing that I'm gonna cum."

I said "cum" as I slammed into him. Witch made him moan into my neck. I kept slamming into him. He faced me with lustful eyes and kissed me. I put my hand right above his ass as I kiss back. I licked his bottom lip for an entrance and he happily excepted. I played around with his mouth as I slammed into him some more. He broke off for some breath.

"I'm gonna c-cum~~," he said as he suppressed his moans.

"Cum," I say as he came along with me.

He lost all his strength and almost fell onto the floor before I caught him. He looked at me with his eyes half closed and his face and hair was a mess. He fell asleep a second later. I set him on the bed as I put his boxers back on his body. I put my boxers and orange jumpsuit on then joined him in the bed, witch we surprisingly fit in.

TBC

ALSO... go check out My Cat is a HUMAN!? It's Riren (Levi x Eren from Attack on Titan) story modern AU + omegaverse AU