Sero gets his hug

Y'all kept asking so here it is.. but this won't be in the actual story line also it's set after the last chapter that I am going to be putting out sometime. (Also theirs a bit of a spoiler but it's not that bad.)

_________________________

Denki was in his room chilling when Sero walked in dripping wet from the rain.

"Sero?!" Denki asked as he threw his phone on the bed and walked up to him, "what happened?! Your dripping!!"

"Sorry I know it's late.." Sero said as Denki went over the cabinet that was right next to his room and got a towel out.

"Here let me help." Denki said as he tried to put the towel of Sero's head. He couldn't because Sero was too tall, "bend down!"

Sero laughed a little then bent over to Denki's height, "is that better shorty?"

"Eh-WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Denki yelled as pushed Sero, "I'm not short your just tall!!"

Sero laughed and said, "Ok! Ok! I'm sorry!!"

Sero bent over again and Denki started to dry Sero's hair.

"Ok now go change!" Denki said as he pushed Sero into the bathroom.

"Wait!!" Sero said and Denki stopped pushing him.

"What is it?" Denki asked.

Sero wrapped his arms around Denki's waist and put his head on top of his.

"H-hey!!" Denki said as his face exploded into blush, "y-your still wet idiot..."

Denki let out a sigh then wrapped his arms around Sero's neck.

"What are you guys doing without me?" Someone said as they both let go of each other.

They saw Yama standing at the start of the hallway also dripping wet.

"Yama your back." Denki said then suddenly realized that he was also wet, "YOU TOO?!"

Denki huffed and stomped his way over to Yama.

"What where you guys even doing?!" Denki asked as Yama bent down to Denki's height.

When Denki was done drying Yama's hair he started pushing him into the bathroom along with Sero.

"Now you two take a shower!!" Denki said as he was about to shut the door but Sero and Yama stoped him.

"Not unless you take one with us~." They both said with a very sexy smile on both their faces.

Denki blushed at the sight of them as he looked down and nodded shyly. They both smirked as they pulled Denki into the shower and locked the door behind them.

About 4 hours later they all got out of the shower. (Shut up guys they just take 4 hour showers smh 🤦🏻‍♂️)

"Jerks!" Denki said as he held onto the wall.

When they got to the room Denki sat in the middle of Sero and Yama who started to cling to him.

"Round 6?" Yama asked as Sero smiled.

"Wh-WHAT?!" Denki yelled, "h-how at you guys not tired?!"

"Where kidding!" Sero said as he laughed.

"Ugh let's just go to bed." Denki said as he yawned, "good night guys."

"Good night." They both say then kiss Denki.

After that they all drifted into a peaceful sleep with one another.

~THE END~