Chapter 12

WORD COUNT: 1392

~Last time~

"Oh you have a visitor," she said as she entered the room, "I'm sorry!"
I glared at her but Kiri told her it was fine.  She told me to leave witch made me more pissed  off.
"It's fine Bakugo," he said sweetly, "you can come back tomorrow!"
"Ok," I said as I left the room.

~now Third Person~
~two days later~

Uraraka was spying on Bakugo and Kirishima being all lovey dovey with one and other. Bakugo was sitting the bed with his back against the wall with the same disguse. Kirishima was sitting on Bakugo's lap with his arms wrapped around his neck.

Uraraka was jealous of the stupid kid and pissed off at Bakugo. She wanted to get back at them some how. Then she thought of the perfect plan. Uraraka made a phone call.

"Hey, All Might it's me," Uraraka said, "I know where Bakugo is."

"Where is he," All Might asked.

"He's in the same hospital that I was at," Uraraka said, "the room number is ###. And bring back up!"

"Ok got it," All Might said.

"Oh and their is someone else here," Uraraka said, "I think he's also with Bakugo!"

"Ok I'll be their in a minute," All Might said, "don't let them out of your sight! Also text me if anything happens."

"Yessir," Uraraka saluted then hung up.

She congratulated herself for getting rid of them. She was too busy silently celebrating and didn't see the nurse that walk into the room.

"Hello boys," she said as she walked into the room, "good news, Kirishima you fully healed!"

"That's great," Kiri said happily.

"So can we go home," Bakugo asked.

"Yes let me just do one last check up," she said, "so Kirishima if you can get up for me?"

Kiri nodded and did as she said. Uraraka decided to text All Might.

Uraraka u THOT: Hey All Might! Just letting you that their gonna leave soon. So are you almost here?

All Might: Where here.

Uraraka turned off her phone and kept an eye on them until All Might showed up.

"Your just in time," Uraraka whispered, "they just got done with the check up."

"Good, let's wait until the nurse leaves," All Might said and Uraraka nodded.

"Alright you guys are free to check out anytime before 12 am," the nurse said, "you need to be gone by then.

"Ok," Kiri said as he waved good bye.

The nurse left and Uraraka and All Might loaded their guns. They busted into the room and pointed their gun at them.

"YOU ARE UNDER ARESST," All Might yelled, "IF YOU MOVE I WILL SHOOT YOU DOWN!"

Bakugo glared at Uraraka as he put his hands up along with Kirishima. All Might grabbed two pairs on cuffs with his spare hands. Bakugo was confused as to why their was two cuffs then put two and two together. That's when Bakugo snapped.

"OI," he yelled in pure anger, "YOUR BOT PUTTING YOUS HANDS I HIM!"

"Sorry young Katsuki," All Might, "you both broke the law."