Chapter 29

(Wall paper made by me btw)

Word count: 1838

IM SORRYYYYY!!! Ik I promised I would be better on uploading (﹏╥) but I've really wanted to make a comic and I've been working on that for the past few weeks. But anyways enjoy the story.

~last chapter~

"Your son is fine," Suga said, "he just passed out because of all the stress he has. Just take it easy. Oh, and Mr. Midoriya?"
Midoriya looked up.
"It's fine," Suga said and Midoriya knew what the doctor was implying.
Midoriya smiled and nodded and Todoroki just looked at the two in confusion.
"I'll go get him and he can sleep here for tonight," Suga said, "is that ok?"
"Yes," Todoroki said and Midoriya nodded.

~now~

When Kirishima woke up he was in between Midoriya and Todoroki. He couldn't help but smile at his parents. But the few seconds of happiness soon turned into sadness. Kirishima started to cry about a lot of things. The sudden realization that his friend Denki is no longer with them just hit him and for some reason he really missed Bakugo. But when he thought things couldn't get worse he got really bad stomach cramps and rushed to the bathroom which caused Midoriya and Todoroki to wake up.

"Eijirou?!" Todoroki asked as he rushed to Kirishima's side.

Todoroki pulled Kirishima's hair back as Kirishima threw up. Kirishima started to cry and Todoroki hugged him.

"Hey hey," Todoroki said as he stroked Kirishima's hair, "what's wrong?"

Midoriya came in not too long and he somehow knew what was on Kirishima's mind. Midoriya kneeled next to Kirishima and texted Todoroki.

Midoriya: I got this go get Bakugo.

Todoroki looked at Midoriya and nodded then went off to find Bakugo.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" Midoriya typed.

"I-I don't know," Kirishima said as he sobbed, "I felt happy one second then I started to miss Bakugo and then I remembered th-that D-Denki h-he"

"I know I know," Midoriya typed as he rubbed Kirishima's back comfortingly.

They sat there like that until Bakugo and Todoroki came in. Bakugo rushed to Kirishima's side and rubbed his back soothingly.

"Is it the baby?" Bakugo whispers and Kirishima nodded.

"It hurts Katsuki!" Kirishima said as he clung to Bakugo.

"I know," Bakugo said and rubbed Kirishima's head, "just bare with it for a little longer. I'll ask the doctors if they can do anything."

Kirishima nodded and Todoroki just looked at them all in confusion.

"Ok can someone explain to me what's going on," Todoroki asked.

"What do you mean," Bakugo lied, "Kirishima's just sick."

Todoroki glared at Bakugo, "you really think I believe that bullshit. I've been a police man for years now I know a liar when I see one."