Playroom at the Sanctuary (Negan)

Request for SamTheHealthNut

Negan and his favorite wife (Y/N) have a little girl name Kelly who is four years old and she is Negan's little sunshine, him and (Y/N) truly are blessed. Negan has a playroom in the sanctuary for all the kids but especially Kelly, he spends time with daily in there with her.

Today Kelly is down there in the playroom with her mom waiting on her dad to come by for their daily visit. A few minutes pass and Negan shows up with some toys for the playroom and one especially for his baby girl Kelly he went out early with Dwight and did some searching and they find some good stuff for the kids and he even find (Y/N) something special on his trip for later tonight and them getting some alone time. Kelly smiles at her daddy as he hands her the new toy and Kelly hugs it tight before saying "thank you daddy it's pretty" as Negan smiles and picks Kelly up holding her close to him as she pulls with her new toy and he winks at (Y/N).

(Y/N) loves Negan and since she had Kelly they have been one happy little family. Negan loves (Y/N) and Kelly to death, they are his family he has been this happy since Lucille was around before the world went to the dead. He give up all his other wife's for (Y/N) and his little girl, he truly is blessed to have them in his life and he would love to have more kids in the future with (Y/N) and give Kelly more siblings but right now she is just enough for him and (Y/N).

Y/N looks sees negan with Kelly he is amazing dad, she is proud to be his wife. Negan cares for his family deeply.