Jeffrey's little secret sex kitten part final 2/2 part (Jeffrey Dean Morgan)

Fast forward a few weeks later, his divorce to Hilarie is Almost over with he give her the house in Manhattan NY and they will share the custody of the kids, since they are enrolled school in Atlanta where the farm is, Jeffrey will have them the school year, Hilarie gets them two weekends in the month and every other holiday plus she gets them 1 and half months during the summer, both kids like their schools in Atlanta so both Hilarie and Jeffrey want to make it easier on them.

Jeffrey is in a meeting with the bosses of the walking dead learning the show has got another season, and Negan is going to stay around for it, him and Daryl both are so life is truly a blessing for him right now, he has his kids who aren't upset about his marriage to their mom Hilarie not working, plus he has you and another season of his TV show with his brother from another mother Norman, you are out with your mom today having lunch not knowing Jeffrey is in New York City with Norman, you haven't see him in a few weeks so you are completely shocked to learn the news.

Your mom and you are out at lunch right now when your phone rings and it's Norman he wants to see where you two are at, you let him know what restaurant you two are having lunch at as he smiles as him and Jeffrey head over that way without you knowing Jeffrey is with him, you think it's going to be just him but your dead wrong, your mom wanted to celebrate your new job opportunity, you will be moving to Atlanta GA real soon for this job, you will be working Georgia World Congress Center as one of the main event planners. So you are heading down to there in a few days with your mom to find a place to live, Jeffrey will be finding this out and often you a place at the farm until you find one, he can't wait to start your lives together and this is one step in it.

You are eating some lunch when Norman and Jeffrey arrive at the restaurant as Jeffrey comes over and hugs you from behind "hi doll as you turn around and smile at him "JDM what are you doing here? As he smiles at you before kisses you lightly on the lips "meeting with the bosses for the show, it got picked up for another season" as you giggle "omg that's amazing news so Negan and Daryl finally going to be able to fight along side each other" as Norman nods his head Jeffrey can finally come clean to the world about you two being together, Hilarie and Austin come out last weekend so now it's your guys turn, they seat down next to you and your mom and you come clean about the job opportunity in Atlanta and that you and your mom are going house hunting this coming week, Jeffrey smiles and brings up his opinion about you moving to the farm for now until you find you a place and not rushing into anything, you like that idea so you decide on moving in with him and the kids for now, Jeffrey hopes you never leave so you two can build your guys relationship living together builds relationships and he is hoping you just stay there with him and the kids after you move in, it crosses your mind but you don't want to bring it up just yet, you love him so much and one day in the future you want to become Mrs. y/n Morgan and give him some more babies down the road and he can't wait for it all to happen too.

You may have started out as his Dirty little sex kitten but you ended being his lady and he wouldn't change anything about it, he got you. Life is truly a blessing for him and you too. He can't wait to see what your guys future holds for you both, but he isn't going to lose you in anyway possible, he is going to fight for your guys relationship to the end of time.

That's it Hope everyone liked it!!!