Ben Diamond's daughter part three (Ike Evans)

Request for CapHagar99 aceflame100

Ike has some words with Ben then him and Danny head back to the hotel, you are heading that way with Jake, Ike tells Danny to send you upstairs to his room when you arrive with Jake, a few minutes later you and Jake arrive at the hotel Danny grabs some of your stuff and you three head upstairs to Ike's room as Danny smiles at you and Danny knocks on Ike's door as Ike opens it with a smile on his face like nothing else.

Danny and Jake carry your bags in Ike's room then leaves you two alone as Ike pulls you into his chest, and mumbles "babygirl I love you and I'm sorry this happen, I didn't want your dad to say that stuff about you it got me so upset I came close to beating his ass but it's not good for business but right now I got you here with me so maybe it worked out"as you giggle and he moves you two into the bedroom arena and let's you get comfortable on the bed while he puts your bags away in the closet, he wants you to feel relaxed here and stay with him. As you both go towards the bed he helps you undress and you two slide into the bed, he pulls you into his chest, you are  sleeping in just your panties while he has his shirt and boxers.

He lays down on his back and pulls you on his chest rubbing your back lightly before, you moan out as he hits your sweet spot on your back, he smiles because he knows about your spots because you two have been intimate in the past so laying in bed with each other isn't no big deal, he knows that moan so he kisses your neck lightly before rolling you over on your back and smiles down at you before kissing your lips lightly and slides his hand in between your legs and into your panties a smirk on his face when he feels your wetness and he mumbles "oh babygirl this all for me" as you giggle and nod your head as he continues to pump his fingers in and out of your pussy making you grip around his fingers and moan out as you grip your hand around his arm as he continues to pump into you as you start to tight up around his fingers, your toes curl and your body starts to shake as he knows your about to cum as he learns over and kisses your neck lightly before you climax on his fingers and kisses up and down your throat and say "my babygirl feel better? As you giggle and pull him into your lips kisses him passionately.

He lays back on his back and you get an idea, so you slowly grab his cock in your hands as he gasp and you start to rub up and down his cock as he bits down on his lips and you go underneath the covers as he moans out because he knows you are going to give him a blow job and he loves your mouth for sure lol.

To be continued, next part will be naughty and there will be two or three more parts!!!!