Papa Negan (Negan)

Request for NeganIsACat

Negan is a single father to a little girl named Abby, her mom died during giving birth to Abby but her and Negan wasn't together like that, his little girl is only a few months old, he is a owner of business and he takes Abby with him everyday and his assistant "Y/N takes care of Abby when Negan has things to do.

Y/N is a beautiful young lady who catch Negan's eye and probably more then that with their alone times together and she loves Abby very much, she is perfect all around. Negan and Abby arrive at the office and you are in Negan's office waiting for them as you got to watch Abby while Negan goes into a business meeting with the other owners as they arrive and you grab Abby so Negan can go to his meeting, tonight Negan is going to take you out for dinner just the two of you his sister is going to watch Abby he wants some alone time with you for a few reasons but most important to thank you for watching Abby.

He smiles and heads to the meeting, his meeting goes well and then he heads back into his office to find you laying on his couch with Abby laying on your chest sleeping she looks peacefully in your arms and he can't believe how you are single still but he is happy you are because he wants you for himself in all ways from work to personally, he smiles at you and Abby before heading to his desk to work on some paperwork while you two sleep for a little bit he will wake you both up in a little bit but right now he likes you two in that position especially on the couch, he feels like you love Abby as you're own N he likes that idea but he wants you as his too at some point in the future. And he is going to make it happen if it's the last thing he does.

Another part in a few days.