Coming clean sequel to his assistant manager final part (Ike Evans)

You come back to the table as Venus saw somebody she hasn't saw in in forever so went over leaving you alone with Ike and the kids as Danny got up and went to call Chloe, Ike asked Jake to take Lola and get her some dessert and he himself something as they jump at the chance, as he looks at you.

As he says "so Danny is going to help you with things why didn't you come to me sweetheart? As you look at him "really Ike Evans you been distant with Me since that night and now I know why your beautiful Venus is back, i may be pregnant with your baby but im still your assistant manager nothing more and that night didn't mean anything to you unlike it did for me so stop trying to play the good guy now that you know I'm carrying your baby or maybe we should get a DNA test because Venus thinks I'm some slut right give it up to you and ended up pregnant" as he looks down at his fingers."sweetheart you don't know everything and shit happen and she is my kids mom just like you will be in a couple months time, we aren't fully back together and I don't think we will even be but I got to protective her just like I'll protective you and our unborn baby" as his hand go to your belly and rubs it.

Venus comes back and sees Ike's hand on your belly and he close to you as she comes over and slaps you across the face hard as Ike grabs "Venus stop" as I look at her with tears in my eyes as I get up and mumble I'm sorry as I run out of the bar and right into Danny's chest as he holds me and helps me upstairs to my room and I tell him what happen and tell it's best if I go home for a while but I promise to be back, as he understands plus my doctor's are here and I have another appointment in two weeks so I'll leave in the morning and be back the day before my appointment as he smiles and says him or Chloe will go with you to the doctor when you return in two weeks.

As you smiles at him, he can't believe Venus did that his dad and her haven't been together in forever and still aren't so what you two did was nothing to her, he leaves your room and bumps into his dad "dad she is going home for a few days figure shit out with Venus get some security guards and send away Y/N is carrying your unborn baby step up" as Ike nods his head and knocks on your door as you think it's Danny as you open it "Danny I told you I will return as you stop middle sentence as you see Ike as he smiles "sweetheart she will be gone by the time you return I promise you that she will be protective through but Danny set me straight you and our unborn baby is more important now" as you look at him.

There will be a sequel keep a look out for it!!!!!