his second wife (Negan)

Request for jdmxseb

You are Negan's second wife you best friend was his first Lucille and when she died you two got close, you are pregnant with your guys first child and Negan's second in command has been acting weird of later and Negan is keeping a eye on Dwight.

You are in your guys room upstairs when Dwight shows up and takes a drumatic turn he kidnaps you to get Negan to finally fest up to sending his wife Sherry Away and she got bite by a walker and turn into one herself and Dwight had to kill her, he has took you away from the building and put you in a old cabin away from everyone so Negan will get pissed off and go looking for you leaving home without a leader so Dwight can step in and take control himself, Dwight doesn't know Simon will take over if Negan isn't around so when Negan return and finds your gone he goes insane and puts Simon in control as he goes out and tries to find you, he knows Dwight is behind it because he wasn't there when he put Simon in control which isn't like him.

You have give Dwight a fight, he got kick in the balls as he is bend over in pain as Negan follows Dwight's prints and finds the cabin. He is going to break Dwight's next taking his pregnant wife, plus you only have a few weeks as you two don't know what it is yet but either way your going to love and care for it, you told Negan if it's a boy you want to name it James Michael his father and yours, your father was Michael and Negan's was James as he likes that idea but for a girl your going to name her Lucille
Kae after your best friend who was also Negan's first wife and if she hadn't died from cancer they would be together still and maybe having a baby but as for you who knows you love Negan very much and you are happy you two got married to each ones after Lucille died, as Lucille has been you angel in heaven and you know she isn't upset with two being together and having a baby which you may name after her if it's a girl.

Negan comes around the back of the cabin to look inside when he sees Dwight doubled over in pain and he knows you put of a fight so he comes in and goes for Dwight. As he looks at you and grabs Dwight "I'm going to end you man just wait and see you hear me you kidnap my pregnant wife who isn't only a few weeks away from going into labor" as you feel wetness between your legs as you call for him as he turns around and sees your pants are wet as he knows your in labor as he throws Dwight outside for the walkers as he runs back over to you and helps you lay down on the floor as he rips your pants and helps you with your breathing and labor pains as your baby will be there soon, he is read to be a father.

A few minutes go by and you give birth to a beautiful baby girl who you let Negan know you are going to name her Lucille Kae Morgan as he smiles at kisses you both on the foreheads. He is very lucky as he calls Simon on the Walkie talkies to let him know where you three are and to bring blankets you had the baby and Dwight is probably a walker now so be careful when they arrive to get you three.

He is going to change his ways because he is a father now and has to be around for you and baby Lucille for the future, he will make peace with the other group and be a better man to everyone around. He has a real family in you two and he is truly blessed for this second change.

That's it I hope you liked it!!!!