Papa Negan part 4 (Negan)

Request for NeganIsACat

You two are making out on the couch until Abby wakes up, Negan starts to get up and go get her but you stop him, you go upstairs and get her for him, you tell him to get the contracts out and you will be right back with Abby.

As he nods his head And grabs his bag and brings the contracts out and puts them on the table as you go get Abby, she is happy to see you as you kisses her forehead lightly before carrying her downstairs to the Living-room and rejoining Negan on the couch. Negan likes how good you look with Abby in your arms, he wonders how you would look round with his second baby. You two work on the contracts together while you hold Abby in your arms, she is amazing little girl and you care for her like she is yours and Negan loves that, Negan stops half way through the second contract and leans over and kisses you on the lips before grabbing Abby and taking her to the floor for her playtime, you giggle and he rejoins you on the couch and pulls you on his lap before looking at you "your mine now Y/N in all ways, your my assistant in the office but before and after hours your my lady and Abby's mama" as you like that idea and kisses your lips lightly before running his Arms up and under your shirt rubbing your back.

"Your going to stay here tonight so we may want to head towards your place later on and pick you up some things, but right now I want to kiss you again then we will finish up the contracts then we will head over to your place, and on our way back we can get lunch" as you giggle and kiss him again on the lips before you two finish up the contracts, his hand goes on your leg as you seat down next to him on the couch. As it doesn't take much time to go over the contracts then when you know it's done you tell you will take Abby upstairs to get ready so you all can head towards your place for your stuff then grab lunch in Town.

He smiles and puts everything up and heads towards his room to get his boots and jacket while you go get Abby ready, you grabs Abby from the floor and heads towards her room, as you mumble "pretty girl you want to get ready and go see my place then get something to eat with me and daddy? As he smiles at you with Abby, he knows you are the right one as she giggles at you as you carry her into her room and get her ready,

After you get her ready, you both head downstairs to find Negan on the couch putting his shoes on  as you go get your bag and he smiles "aww look at my babygirl and mama they look cute together, as you two ready to go get Mama's stuff and then lun...

After you get her ready, you both head downstairs to find Negan on the couch putting his shoes on  as you go get your bag and he smiles "aww look at my babygirl and mama they look cute together, as you two ready to go get Mama's stuff and then lunch" as Abby smiles at her daddy and smiles at him as he gets up and you three walk outside to his car, you put Abby in her car seat in the backseat as he stands behind you so when you lift up he can grab you from behind and kisses you for a few minutes before you three leaves, as you do lift up he wraps his arms around you and kisses your neck lightly before you turn around and wrap your arms around his neck and deeper the kiss until he pulls back and says get in that car let's go get your stuff then head for lunch as a family as you like that idea and gets in the front seat as he close the door and goes to his side and gets in before starting the car and heads towards your place.

A few more parts in a few days!!!!