Negan before the zombie apocalypse final part (Negan)

Request for Ecapp123

After dinner you two are walking towards the hotel you are going to tell Negan about you being pregnant with his baby, You two get right in front of the hotel as you stop walking as he turns around and looks at you as you smile "Negan Morgan your going to be a daddy a few months after our wedding" as he smiles "omg are you pregnant right now doll" as you nod your head and he walks over and pulls you into him and kisses your lips passionately.

He can't believe you are pregnant with his baby and you two are getting married in a few weeks time life is truly a blessing for him and you right now he can't wait to marry you in a few weeks and then welcome your guys first baby in a few months time, he is excited to be your husband then a daddy, you have just give him amazing news and he can't wait to get back to the room and just show you how much he loves you, you two make it to the your guys hotel room and as soon as you two get inside he kisses your neck lightly leaving his marks up and down it as you two make it to the bed as he strips you of your outfit and lays you down on your back as he kisses up your body stopping at your pussy and kisses it lightly as you moan out as he works on his pants and pulls them down as he continues to kiss your wet pussy tonight is about making you feel amazing and he knows you love your pussy ate out, since you two have been together he loves your pussy lips and he can't believe you are his lady his future wife and baby mother, but right now he is making you feel your best by he eats you out.

He continues to eat you out as you grab his head and pushes down on your pussy as he continues to eat you out as you rub your boobs light and you scream out as you start to climax on his mouth, his swallows your cum, as he continues to lick you pussy clean. He slides up and lays next to you, he can't wait to become your husband, and you two are going to be parents not to long after you two become husband and wife.

A few days go by, and you two got married, fast forward you find out your expecting a little boy and Negan wants to name him "Dean Michael Morgan as you like the name and when you have him he is a spin image of Negan and he is truly an amazing dad to Dean and you are truly blessed to have him as your husband, time go by and you two have another little boy and you name him Samuel William Morgan and he is your baby Dean is the perfect big brother and you and Negan are truly blessed to have your son's in your life plus have each other, you know as long as you have each other plus the boys your life can over come anything. You are excited to see your guys future together.

That's it hope you all liked it!!!!