Papa Negan part 2 (Negan)

Request for NeganIsACat

Later on that day you three are leaving his office and are heading to the restaurant for dinner when you three bump into the office slut and she makes her moves on Negan her name is Frankie and she does everyone in her power to get Negan to sleep with her like everyone else has In the office but Negan isn't having it his eyes are only on you.

You have Abby in your arms as you head out to his car leaving him alone with Frankie as he wants a few words with her and they aren't going to be pretty you  are bend over putting Abby in her car seat then he comes out rubbing his face it didn't go well she didn't like his comment and slap him but in return she doesn't have a job now but his eyes land on your ass and his pants get tight. You turn around and smiles at him, your eyes land on his pants and you smirk because you see his boner and you know it's because of you where bend over getting Abby in car just a few minutes ago.

Negan opens the door for you and you slide in the front seat, then he goes to his side and goes to get in the car you three can go to the restaurant for dinner tonight, Negan wants you to have amazing time together because at the end of the night he wants you to become his lady too and you have through about it he is amazing man and father to Abby and you wonder what kind of man he would be to the lady he is dating, she would truly be lucky to have him as her man and Abby as somebody she cares about and Y/N truly cares for Abby as her own and as for Negan omg who wouldn't want him as their man.

To be continued in a few days!!!!