The in-law's sequel to Papa Negan final part 1/2 (Negan)

Request for NeganIsACat

A few hours go by and Negan's brother John,his wife Mary and their two sons Dean and Sam are at the house with you, Emma and Negan, John likes you for his big brother and Emma. Mary doesn't like you she thinks you are just using Negan for money, a place to live and getting pregnant is a plus Because you can get more money with a baby. Dean and Sam like you, they see your heart and they like it they also see the good in you, plus you are really good with Emma and they know Liv will be taking care of by you and uncle Negan.

As Mary keeps giving you evil looks as you get to your breaking point and you two have it out with words, as Negan comes up and tries to calm you down it's not good on Liv if you get upset as john pulls Mary aside and puts her In her place, she is upset about you being with Negan because she wanted Negan before she got married to John and give birth to the boys then Negan got with Lucille and had Emma now it's you in his bed and not her John knows about her obsession with Negan but he doesn't want to lose his family so he let it slide hoping one day Mary would grow past her feeling for Negan but it hasn't happen yet so when they return home he is going to divorce her and get his custody for the boys, he can't keep on putting his feels aside for her.

Negan pulls John a side and let's him know him and the boys can come stay with you all after he gets the divorce from Mary, he misses his little brother and wants to be close again and he knows Emma will like having her cousins near plus Liv being born in a few months he wants to be able to show his girls that his brother is around more, as john likes that idea and agrees to it but first they need to head home, he doesn't want to cause trouble for Negan's family so they are leaving now instead of Monday morning like plan but he promises Negan him and boys will visit soon. As you are seating down on the couch with Emma when John come in and let you know they are leaving but he really appreciate the dinner and he is sorry for Mary's behavior and he promises him and the boys will visit before Liv is born as he kisses Emma's head before he makes Mary leave the house and both Dean and Sam wave at you Emma and uncle Negan then follow john out to the car.

Second part to the final will be out in a few days!!!!