Supernatural final part (John Winchester)

Request for NeganIsACat

After you all seat down at the table and begin to eat dinner together as a family for a few days, Dean asks you "what is the case you are going to help Bobby with? As you look at him "Bobby said something about a witch, he needs me to cast a spell on her, I'll be back home in a few days no longer then a week" as Sam laughs and digs into your salad you made him, John just got back but your leaving for a few days, he gets an idea, he will go with you he wants to see Bobby anyway, he will finally be able to go on hurts with his boys and make you his life is truly a blessing for him.

After dinner you go to your room you got to pack some more stuff for Bobby's then your going to bed, John is in the kitchen with both Dean and Sam letting them know his plan and hope they understand with they do, they have time to catch up but your guys relationship isn't going to buided unless you two spend time together, the boys understand John is back for good plus you two need to get to know each other better. John comes in your room and sits down on the bed before getting his attention, he smiles at you and pulls your attention from packing your stuff for the trip to Bobby's house, he pulls you into his chest and kisses your forehead.

"I'm going with you to Bobby's doll" as you giggle and kiss his lips lightly "yah Bobby will be happy to have you back, but nobody beats me and the boys John" as John laughs and holds you into his chest, "nah your my girl and they are my son's you three are the most important to me, I'm completely happy being back as long  as you, Dean and Sam are here with me" as you smile at him and he holds you into his chest and breaths in your scent, he hopes you two can be like this more often alone in each other's arms.

You two stay in the position for a while until you need to get up and finish packing plus john does too, john goes off to his room and gets his bag packed then comes back in your room in his PJ's you changed into your PJs also and you are seating down on the bed with a book, he comes in with a few things he wants to show you he has been saving since before he went to hell it's stuff he got for you and never got the nerve to give you. He has always had feeling for you and now that He is back from hell he isn't going to waste another minute holding back his feelings, he wants you by his side as his lady and you feel the same about him and you can't wait for start your guys journey together.

That is it!!!! Hope you all liked it