Negan vs Daryl part 2

Request for amctalkingdead2018

You get up the next morning and start to pack you a bag then change into something comfortable before heading out, your dad stop by this morning before there run and you didn't say anything to him and you are excited to see Daryl in a few minutes time.

You sneak out easy now you are on your way to Alexandria,

You know your dad will give you the space you need and hopefully this will bond whatever is going on with him and the saviors and Rick and the others

You make it to Alexandria a few minutes later Daryl is on watch so he sees you walking up, he smiles at you as he opens the gate and asks Eugene to take over for him a few minutes he smirks and pulls you into him "Emily are you alright doll? As You nod your head up and down " I got into a fight with my dad, I can't take it no more so is the offer still stand for me joining Alexander with you? As he smiles and kisses your forehead "it's still available doll, are you taking it? As you nod your head up and down, Daryl if my dad wants to make peace with me down the road, I'm going to try and make peace with him it could help in the situation" as Daryl smiles and says "I'll take you to my house I got a few hours left on watch then I'll be back" 

You smile at him and you two head towards his house, you feel safe there and know Daryl will protect you. Jump Time a few weeks your dad has been measurable without you being at the Sanctuary with him, he has changed his game since finding out you are in Alexander with Daryl, he wants to work everything out with you and if that means being friendly with Rick and his people then so be it, he is coming to see you today, he wants his daughter back in his life. You and Daryl's relationship is going strong and today you will finally see your dad and hopefully you two can come to an agreement that works for everyone around.

You are  on watch when he arrives, you ask Michonne to take over so you can talk to your dad alone as she does and you go down and outside the gate to have your dad smile at you "Emily I'm sorry I was so mean to you, I love you darling and I want to be able to see my daughter without heat so I'm going to talk to Rick about a treaty, I hope you can forgive me too" as you smile lightly and walk over to him and hug him as Michonne yells down and let's you both back in, your dad asks to see Rick alone for a meeting, Michonne points to their home and Negan smiles at her before heading towards Rick and Michonne's house, you know your dad and you are happy everything is starting to work.

You got Daryl and his group plus you can keep your dad and the saviors everything is looking bright, a few minutes later your dad and Rick come out of the house smiling all nicely and you know they come to a compromise, so you get everything you want it's truly an amazing time in this world right now. Your dad walks over to you and hugs you again and promises to come visit and hopes you do the same, as you smile at him and promises you will and you thank him for making  everything right between Everyone he smiles a you and then heads back to the sanctuary leaving you with Daryl and the group.