Saving you final part (Patrick Sullivan)

Request for CapHagar99

The last few days have been very busy with work and getting ready for the holidays that you will be spending with your family in the country, you and Patrick haven't had much time together he is working like crazy at the firehouse but tonight you two are going to spend some time together by watching some TV and eating Chinese food, plus you want to ask him if would come with you to your family's farm house for the holiday.

You are packing your bag for the trip which you are going to leave this coming weekend for a few days Patrick is coming by later on tonight for dinner and you will ask if he can come with you to visit your family, you hope he can because you want your family to meet Patrick, only time will tell and you will get answer tonight, but right now you need to call your boss and let them know you will be leaving this weekend for a few days with your family around the holiday, She is amazing and completely understand it's the holidays and it's family time she isn't going to be in town either her and husband are going overseas to see some friends her family is gone and so is her husband's.

That night you got the food ready when Patrick comes by and you two have amazing time together and before you go into the Living-room to watch some TV together you ask if he can go with you to visit your family over the holiday as he loves the idea and is totally up for it he gets a week off from work but he has to work New year's which is fine but next year he wants you and your family to have the holiday with him and his as you are down for it and your family will be more then likely to come up.

He is talking about next year with you he knows you two are meant to be and your relationship is going to make it and you believe it too so life is truly a blessing for you two and you hope everything works out for you both, you love him very much already and now your feelings for him with grow over time but right now you know you two are together and happy with each other and that's all that matters.

That's it hope everyone liked it!!!!