Your guys future together part two Sequel to his fiance (Russell)

You two have lunch together then you head home while he goes to work, you unload the groceries and go upstairs to lay down your feet is hurting you also need to rest before you got two sets of classes later on. You change into your PJs and get ready for your classes in a few minutes,

 You change into your PJs and get ready for your classes in a few minutes,

You want to get this classes over today, then you got the weekend off. Harvey is going to be home late tonight after his meeting with his boss about having cases close to home until you give birth to your baby.

You are seating on the couch with your laptop in your lap getting ready for your online class for the day, you sign in and your class starts, you love having your classes on-line during this time since you are pregnant it's going to be easier, plus you will be the done before you have the baby you got one more semester in 2 months and it's two classes two days a week then you graduate. You can't believe you will be done with college just before you become a momma. Harvey is excited for you to become more round with his baby.

He loves you no matter what but you giving him a baby is truly a turn on for him, he gets a baby with you plus you two will be getting married then his lady is going to be a college graduated in the next year and he is truly a blessed man and can't believe you are his all around it still amazed by it but he is happy it turned out like it did in the end. He wants many kid's with you and he ready to continue your guys life together it's amazing how you two got along so fast back in the day but either one of you would change anything about it.

One more part!!!