The in-law's sequel to Papa Negan (Negan)

Request for NeganIsACat

A few years have gone by and you and Negan got married and you become Emma's mom, your pregnant with your guys second child which is another girl and you two decided on naming her Liv and your half way through the pregnancy, when Negan's brother John and his wife Mary and their boys Dean and Sam are coming for a visit.

Negan is excited for his brother and his family to come visit you all, Negan told John about you and John is so excited to meet Negan's new wife and mother to his second child and Emma, as Mary has been hearing good things about you but when she learns you are a few years younger then Negan it flips her mind and your pregnant with Negan's second daughter and you are Emma's mom all the way around, she can't wait to see you, as for Dean who is 10 and Sam who is 3 they don't understand what is going on but they are happy to meet their new Aunt and see cousin Emma and uncle Negan, it's been a long time Dean was 2 when he saw Emma last time and she was just born, this will be the first time Sam meets Emma.

As Liv is being very active in you as Emma is happy she is getting a sister, Negan comes up to you and wraps his arms around your belly teasing Liv as she knows it's him so she doesn't bit as much as she did in the beginning, as Negan can't wait for his brother and his family to visit this coming weekend, you fixed up the two guest rooms for John and Mary then the other one for Dean and Sam, Negan kisses your cheek then goes and seats down next to Emma.

There will be another part in a few days!!!