Baby momma sequel to coming clean part three (Ike Evans)

A couple days have passed since your doctor's appointment and your at work today, Lola is coming back today so Venus is bringing her back so Danny asked you to stay in the offices so dad could get Lola from Venus without no problem as you giggle and agree you don't want no stress on your baby and even if your two months pregnant you would kick Venus's ass still.

You are in the office reading some contacts as you have one of the monitors on when you see Venus come in the hotel lobby with Lola, she is dressed sexy and you know she is going to try and seduce Ike and you hope he can hope fight the urge, because you two aren't together yet.

She walks over to her all sexy as Ike shakes his head, and bends down and kisses Lola on the forehead before heading back upstairs to the office to see you, and drop off Lola with grandma he doesn't want to deal with Venus right now he wants to see you and the baby bump and go out to lunch with you in a few minutes. As he grabs Lola and heads upstairs and winks at the camera on his way up knowing your watching.

You giggle and go back to reading the reports until he comes into the office with some bags from the cafe downstairs he made a special order for lunch, it's lunch time for you and the baby and it's time for a break. You look up and smile at him "Ike Evans I'm working here? As he smiles "oh Y/N lunch your carrying a baby in your it's mandatory you need to eat, I'm the boss listen to me, plus I'm the daddy" as you giggle and get up from my chair, Heading to the couch to join him to have some lunch together.

To be continued.... One more part!!!