His Assistant Manager final part 1/2 (Ike Evans)

When you two get into the elevator, he stops it during the floors and pushes you into the wall, he goes back to your lower half and starts to slide his fingers into your pussy as he can slide them in without no problem, your dripping wet and smirks at you as he finger fucks you in the elevator as you moan lightly and he feels you get close to your climaxing so he stops  and slides his fingers out of your pussy and starts the elevator back, you are so turned on by him you don't know if you can make it to your room.

He mumbles if I carry you your pussy will be pounce so hard tonight between the bed sheets, your be feeling me for days do you want that? As you look at him and nod your head as he laughs and picks you up and holds u in his arms preparing for the elevator to stop and open for you both. It stops and he Carry's you out and to your room as you open the door and he takes you inside and lays you down on the bed before he closer the door and then strips his jacket off slowly and walks over to you and helps you get out of that sexy dress and he can't wait to see what's underneath it.

Tonight you become his in more ways then one and you can't wait for it. And you know he feels the same way by the way he is coming at you and you can see his hard cock through his pants, he helps you get out of your dress and he sees your lingerie and smirks at you he finds what your wearing so damn sexy and he also sees you are dripping wet from your pussy because the bottom of your lingerie is soaked as he licks his lips and lays down next to you and rubs his hands up and down your body taking in all the smoothness.

One more part