Daddy's home part two sequel to supernatural (John Winchester)

Request for NeganIsACat

After you arrived home last night and you and John had dinner and spend time with each other, Dean and Sam are coming home in two days so you are going to come clean about your being pregnant with John's baby and their sibling when they make it home, but today you are going to spend time cleaning up around the bunker while john does some research for Bobby and a case he is on right now.

You are cleaning up in your guys room, you called Bobby early and invited him to dinner when him and the boys get back from the case they are on the case, john comes in the room and walks over to you as you finish up the clothes in the closet and start working on the dressers as he smiles at you "doll you alright? As you turn around and look at him "john I have something I need to tell you but I want to wait until the boys get back but it's hard to keep this from you, but I'm alright just going to finish up in here then I'll make us some lunch" as he nods his head and bends down and kisses you on the lips.

He walks back into the Living-room and seats down on the couch and turns on the TV to watch some news, his mind is on the news you got to tell him, as he smiles because you normally tell him everything but this time your waiting for the boys to come home so it has to be something big like your pregnant and you want to tell everyone as family. John gets up and runs towards the bedroom to question you, if your pregnant you can't hunt no more you will be the research for the cases he hopes you are pregnant, he will be around for this baby's life plus making up for missing the boys life from now on.

He sees you getting up and he helps you "your pregnant aren't you doll" as you nod your head "john I wanted to surprise you and the boys together, your too good you know" as he smiles and kisses you "I figured if you wanted to tell the family together it only made sense, how far along are you doll? As you giggle "I'm a month along john it happen on the trip to bobby" as he smiles at you "I'm going to be a Dad again thinks to you doll, and I'll be here" as you nod your head and he pulls you to the Living-room so you two can relax and enjoy each other's company, he can't wait for the boys to get home in a day or so but right now it's you two plus your little bean and he likes that very much.

One more part!!