Baby momma sequel to coming clean (Ike Evans)

The last two weeks you have been in Atlanta with your family now you are on your way back to Miami Beach for your doctor's appointment and for work at the hotel, you arrive back to be greeted by Danny and Chloe with a welcome back bag as you smile at them.

Ike is standing at the top of stairs Lola is with Venus this weekend Jake is with some friends, he comes down the stairs and walks over to you as he sees standing next to Chloe he sees your tiny baby belly.

He can't believe he made another human being and it's with you, your so beautiful and caring person. He is so lucky, he wraps his arms around you and kisses your neck lightly "how was your family? As you learn into him "they are good my mom is happy about becoming a grandma again, she wants to meet you and the other kids soon if possible, Danny said we could bring some of my family members down for my baby shower in a few months if you didn't mind? As Ike smiles into your hair "I like that idea, but you, me Jake and Lola will make a trip up there before then leaving Danny in control of the hotel for a few days" as Danny smiles "oh yeah I can do that dad" as you giggle and Ike's hands go around your belly.

Tomorrow after you got your doctor's appointment, and Ike is going with you so Danny is going to be in control for a few hours, he has been in control before so Ike isn't to worried he knows Danny one day will take over the business and is completely fine with it he is the oldest and is following in Ike's feet steps, which makes him happy, because Jake is smart and going to be a lawyer and Lola is into fashion which is always good business in Miami. But with you being pregnant he has another change I the future.