Hug and kisses part 2 (William)

You two are in the bedroom he has you on your back on the bed as he is working his way to your sweet spot, he is eating you out while he grabs your hips and pulls you into him more he is eating you out deeply and you love his mouth and tongue they are magically,

You are so turn on by what he is doing to you, you start moaning as he smiles into your pussy and then pulls away and undo his pants and slide them off with his boxershorts he slides one hand up to your pussy and rubs it slowly as he smiles at you then slides himself in you, you moan out as he starts to fuck you slow at first. You moan out loud as you move with him, you love him inside you and right now you are in heaven because he is doing you to the point of you become wet, he grabs your hips and pulls you into him rough. You will be climaxing soon if he continues with this pace.

He continues with the pace and soon enough your body starts to shake as he knows your getting close to climaxing so he continues to pounce into you and soon you begin to climax on his cock as he pulls you in close and cums inside you, it's amazing feeling and you are on cloud 9 right now because he is so good at making love to you. He pulls you on his chest and holds you close as his hands rub your back and he says "Tomorrow morning before we go pick up the boys at your sister's house, we go out to breakfast" as you mumble "yay I can't wait, I love our alone time but I'll be happy to get our boys back" as he nods his head. And you two fall asleep In each other's arms.

There will be one more part to this one so look out for it in a few days!!!