Coming clean sequel to his assistant manager (Ike Evans)

It's been a few weeks since you first encounter with Ike in your room and he has been distant for you and you don't understand why you thought it was going to be the start of something good but you where wrong because yesterday Danny his son came by alone Early and let you know his mom was back in the picture and he didn't like it and his brother Jake or their sister Lola but their dad makes the rules and their mom is back so don't be surprised you will see her around and now you know why he has been distant with you as you nod you head and head into your room to finish doing your paperwork for the day, you can't believe he took her back but then again you can she has his heart and you where just a placeholder.

You feel sick to your belly as you run to your bathroom and throw up you been doing this for a days and tonight you got to see Ike and Venus just great, you can't keep your distance from him anymore it's time to face him so you take a warm shower and get ready,

You love your job but you you find out early this week you are pregnant with his baby because he was the only man you where with in over 3 years and now he is back with Venus there is no hope for you two and your baby so you need your release from...

You love your job but you you find out early this week you are pregnant with his baby because he was the only man you where with in over 3 years and now he is back with Venus there is no hope for you two and your baby so you need your release from the hotel so you can head home to Ga to be close to family and friends and get a job in your grandparents motel, you know he doesn't care for you like you can for him, so why start and fight for him, even through your pregnant with his baby.

You head downstairs to the bar to meet with Ike Venus, Danny Jake and Lola for the dinner, you have your release papers in hands you will give them your two week notice and then your home you need can get Danny train on everything by then please you got a doctor's appointment to get your release papers from your obgyn here a day two days before the two weeks are up. Ike's eyes land on you as you step to the bars ad you walk over to the table and set down next to Danny.

To be continue!!!!!