The babysitter final part 2/2 (Max)

Request for NeganIsACat and DanaeDaniels

Next morning you are heading downstairs to your car to get your overnight stuff, you got woke up this morning by Max who wanted another round and it happen but this time it was in the bathroom in the shower.

Max is downstairs in the kitchen making breakfast for you all, you come back in and go get changed for the day in the guest bathroom, before heading back to the kitchen to see if Max needs some help with breakfast. Max is happy you are going to give him a chance, he knows Jamie will be happy to when she finds out about your relationship down the road, you come back downstairs and wraps your arms around his neck as he cooks breakfast, he smiles and finishes cooking while you two stay in that position until you hear Jamie start to come downstairs as you go over to the table and finish setting it up when she comes in and smiles at you "Y/N your here, why it's the weekend your not meant to be here, what's going on? As you smile at her "Jamie I didn't have anything planned today so I call your dad and seen if I could come hang out with you two for a few hours is that alright? As she smiles and runs towards you as you hug her right before carrying her to the table and seats down with her as Max comes with the food on plates and seats them down in front of you as Jamie smiles at him "thank you daddy it looks good and thanks for letting Y/N come over today" as he smiles at her "no probably sweetheart I like having her around too babygirl, let's eat up then we will go into the Living-room and watch some TV as a family alright" as Jamie likes that idea and starts to eat in your lap as you do the same thing, his eyes land on you with her and he can't wait for your guys future together, he knows you are the right one for him and being a mother for Jamie.

After Jamie finishes eating she gets down off your lap and runs into the Living-room to start the tv, as you get up and take the dishes to the sink as he walks up behind you as his hands go to your ass as he grabs it and playfully slaps it before kisses your neck "come on Mama Bear let's go watch TV with our baby girl" as you turn around and smile before heading to the Living-room and joins Jamie in the couch, she has it on a movie you and her where watching yesterday it's a season so she wants to finish watching the first CD.

You spend the day together, you leave the apartment and head home, you got church in the morning and then you are having lunch with your brother and and wife, but then Monday morning you are back to work and your relationship with Max will really be tested, you believe you two can make it through it, when you get home your phone goes off and it's max he send you a picture message and it's him on his bed looking sad because you left and he misses you already, as you giggle and send him one, "oh poor daddy I miss you too but you and Jamie can join me at church in the morning if you want? As he smiles and let's you know they will be at your apartment building around 8:30 in the morning so they know where your church is and they would love to go with you on a normal basic if that's alright with you" as you smiles and let him know "you like that idea very much" as he smiles and you two say goodnight to each other.

Him and Jamie start going to church with you on Sunday morning and you two work on your relationship together and it turns out to be amazing, a few years go by and you and Max get married and your pregnant with his second baby, your first and Jamie is super excited for another sibling, you continue to watch her nothing changes but you become her mama, when she starts school and you have her little brother which you and Max agree to name him, Gabriel James. You stay home with him during the day Max is just on the bottom level of the apartment building so he comes by for lunch and Gabriel is a mini version of Max, he has Jamie's eyes which are beautiful. You are truly happy with your little family, you look back at that day you meet Max and Jamie for the interview, now your married to him and you have two babies in Jamie and Gabriel.

Hope you all liked it!!!