he's your baby daddy part three (Franklin Clay)

It's been a few hours and now everyone is starting to arrive for the dinner and the reveal party, and having an amazing time and you two finally reveal the sex of the baby or should you say babies, Clay announcers that you two are having twin boys and their names are Liam David, and William James, as your brother smiles and comes over to you both and hugs you tightly.

As you hug him back then clay does the hand shake with cougar then pulls him into a bro-hug, your parents are upset that your pregnant but not married yet, Clay has something planned for you, he wants to ask to marry him before you give birth to the twins, he has been wanting to do it for awhile now and you become pregnant with his babies it was another sign that you two are meant to be together. He is going to ask you to marry him in a few days because you two are taking a little vacation to celebrating that they are having twin boys. Clay is very excited about that and the fact he is going to ask you to marry him too.

The only ones who knows about the little vacation is Clay and cougar, it was cougar's idea for you two to get away so Clay can ask you a something big aka to marry him. You can't believe you are pregnant with his babies and you two are actually doing good right now you hope it stays that way at least until after you have Liam and William in a few months time, you two seat down next to each other while cougar beings you two plates full of food, as everyone else starts eating too, you got an amazing brother and baby daddy plus your friends.

Clay wraps his arm around you and you two being to eat, he whispers in your ear, that come this weekend you are going on a vacation just the two of you, as you turn and look at him with a smile on your face, he smiles at you before turning to talk to Jensen about the the garage, as Jensen smiles and says "boss you where always good with your hands, look at Y/N you got her pregnant after how many times you give her a massage with your hands" as you both look at him with a what the hell man look, as you giggle and clay shakes his head. Life is truly a blessing right now for you two plus the twins in your belly right now, you can't believe how your life has turned out to be.

One more part!!!!