Your future final part sequel to The in-law's (Negan)

Request for Ecapp123 NeganIsACat

You and Negan work through your problems over the weekend and he goes and gets Emma and Liv from John's place and him and John have a heart to heart before he heads home to you with the girls, he learn John is talking to one of your friends her name is Bella and he isn't into you that way he was just being a brother in law to you and was trying to help out when Negan was being distant with you.

As Bella is amazing girl who can be there for John and the boys, she has a little boy around Emma's age name Thomas and Emma goes to school with him, As Negan comes in with Emma and Liv with him and sees you in the kitchen cooking lunch for you all he is truly blessed to be able to call you his wife and the mother of his girls, he sees a long future with you, but right now he is holding into what is going on right now, it's you four against everything that comes your guys way, he wants to renew your guys wedding vows come summer time, he knows it's nothing serious but he wants  you to know he is yours completely and nothing will change that as long as you want him, as you will always want him he is yours completely and has been since you started working for him back in the day, now you are married to him with two beautiful girls and he will always have your heart.

You two renew your guys wedding vows come the summer time, you learn your pregnant with your guys three baby or should you say twins Negan is excited for baby three and four to come into the world, in a few months time as for John and Bella they got engaged and the boys are excited for their new step mother and brother to join the family in a few months time, you learn the babies are both boys and you and Negan decided to name them Negan Jr and Nicholas Paul and this will be your last ones you will have four kids three are really ones but you treat Emma has yours too as Negan knew twins run through his family look at him and John and he is completely fine with you both having four kids then stopped, Liv will be one when then the twins are born so Negan is going to be working for home more then before to be able to help you with the twins and Liv as you are looking forward giving Negan two boys. And you are excited for your future with your husband and kids.

That's it for this one... Hope everyone likes it!!!