Your His Little Dirty Secret (Joe DiMaggio)

Request for CapHagar99

Your Y/N your Marilyn Monroe's assistant but behind her back you and Joe have been together for the same time you have been working for Marilyn, you don't feel bad about it either because you know she has been cheating on Joe with more then one man, you have told Joe but he can't leave Marilyn that easy, and he really can't be mad because he has been doing the same with you but the truth is Marilyn has been cheating on him longer it was before you started working for her, she came clean to you one night while you two were working late.

Tonight you are meant to meet Joe but it's not happening you are tired of being his Dirty little secret, he will not leave Marilyn so maybe he can take her out tonight instead of you, work has been hard so when it's time to go you tell Marilyn if she needs anything to call you, you are walking out the door when Joe comes in and pulls you aside and asks you why you didn't send him a message at lunch as you shake your head "busy with Marilyn Joe, now I'm head home it's been a long day I'll see you two next week" as he shakes his head "doll we got plans so I'll see you later on tonight" as you shake your head "not tonight Joe spend time with Marilyn" as you yell telling Marilyn Joe is home and you will see her next week, you hope they have a good weekend" as Joe can't believe you are turning him down but he always knew you wouldn't stay his dirty little secret forever but he loves you and hopes you two would make it through this time but he isn't going to give up without a fight.

You head home and call in a pizza after your shower, you lay on the couch with a blanket around you as you watch TV and eat pizza, then Joe comes by and checks in on you, Marilyn is with a few girl friends so Joe is going to be with you even if you don't want him to be around. He uses his key you give him as you are watching a scary movie in the Living-room, he sneaks behind you and says "boo baby" as you turn around fast and slap him across the face "damn it Joe I told you I wasn't in the mood tonight, why can't you just listen" as he holds his face "your upset baby I know that but you can't just forget everything we have become, I'm here to tell you im losing you" as you look at him "I'm not being a Dirty little secret no more Joe so figure it out" as he smiles at you "doll I don't want you to be the secret no more, give me a few days and I'll come clean to Marilyn and we can be together but right now I want my girl in my arms" as you giggle and nod your head "a few days Joe if you don't I'm cutting all ties with you" as he nods his head and pulls you in his arms and you two lay on the couch watching the movie.

You really hope he is telling the truth, and you two can finally be together without being so damn secret in a few days, you know you will have to find another job when Marilyn finds out but it will be worth it as long as you and Joe are together finally.

Hope everyone likes it!