Alicia's sister part three (Jason Crouse)

The last few days have been nice you moved back in to your apartment that you are sharing with Jason, Alicia has called him a few times but he hasn't answer her, Tonight you are in the guest room it's been your room since you moved back in with Jason, he had to meet his brother Alex.

You are reading a book as Jason comes in, his face bleeding as he pokes his head in your room and you look at him "Jason what happen to your face? As he walks in the room "Alex being a jerk, he said some stuff about you and our baby so I throw the...

You are reading a book as Jason comes in, his face bleeding as he pokes his head in your room and you look at him "Jason what happen to your face? As he walks in the room "Alex being a jerk, he said some stuff about you and our baby so I throw the first punch but he got back up and hit me more then once" as you shake your head and get up, going to get your first aid kit to clean him up, you pat the bed so he can sit down.

You turn around and tell him to lay back so you can get to his face better, as he laughs and lays back down on one of your pillows "you come back and crawl back on the bed, "Jason it's going to sting just a bit" as he smiles at you "darling you have fixed me up before, remember that's how I got in your pants the first time" as he laughs and you smile lightly before starting to clean the blood of his face.

He says "you still find me sexy right? As you stop cleaning his face, "Jason what did Alex say about me and our baby? As he looks at you in the eyes "said I should get a DNA test because your to young for me so you probably find dick somewhere else, and I should have stay with Alicia she was a lady in his words" as you look at him.

As you finish cleaning his face up, he makes you stop "I don't think that way about you and our baby, Y/N I know he or she is mine because you wouldn't do that to me unlike me I was a fool and I mess up completely and I told you earlier I'll fight to my last breathe to win you back" as you nod your head and kiss his forehead "you need to take something for the pain Jason your face is going to be fine but it's going to take a few days to heal" as he smiles and says "can my meds be you? As you giggle "Jason" as he learns up and kisses you softly.

"Your mine medicine and it would help with the pain darling" as you giggle and kiss his lips lightly again, he smiles and kisses you passionately before laying you down on your back and sliding his hand up under your shirt, rubbing your belly. As you smile at him.

To be continued....!!!!