Ben Diamond's daughter part four (Ike Evans)

Request for CapHagar99
DanaeDaniels

You start to go down on him, as your hands grab it to keep it straight, As you deepthroat him and his hands grip the covers as you lick his long blood vessel on his cock as he moans out and you can't help but continue to suck him off like the first time you two did anything together. You continue to deepthroat him until he cum in your mouth as you swallow his cum and slides up from underneath the covers.

He smiles at you as he pushes you down on the bed, getting in between your legs and slowly starts to tease you with his cock as you moan out and he slides into you without warning. He loves how you tight up around him when he slides Into your pussy, it's definitely something he loves in the bedroom between you two, you grip his shoulders as he continues to fuck you slow but hard. He flips you over on your belly then goes back in with force as you moan out and he girps ahold of hips, as you giggle and he pounce your pussy as your eyes start to roll back in your head your about to climax your body starts to shake and he knows that feeling so he continues pounce it lightly wanted you to cum as your body starts to shake more as he girps your hips tightly as you start to climax on his dick as he smirks and let's you finish then he pulls out of you and cums on your beautiful pump ass.

He then lays back down on his back and pulls you into him as you both get comfortable again and you two go to sleep in each other's arms, during the night there is loud knocking on his door as he gets up and goes to see who it is and he isn't shocked to your dad Ben there with the keys to your mom's car plus a few more of your stuff he got your step sister to pack everything in your room so you don't have to come to the house and get anything else because you are no longer his daughter, he will only see Ike when it's business and you hopefully never again, your sister is his only child now Ike shakes his head and hands Ben your key to the house and says to him personally "alright Ben business only perfect, y/n is my lady and as you don't want anything to do with her great timing Ben, you will not see her, but that's your lose she is amazing lady, your lose is my gain"

As your dad leaves N you are standing in the doorway Ike turns around and sees you "doll it's going to be alright, your dad is a damn fool but me, Danny Jake and Lola are happy to have you in our lives" as you giggle and hold your hand out for him, he smiles and moves closer to you taking your hand in his and you two head back to the bedroom. After everything that has happened you just want to be in his arms.

To be continued, probably two more parts so six!!!!