Baby momma sequel to coming clean final part 2/2 (Ike Evans)

A few days have passed and this morning you all are leaving to head back to Miami Beach, the last few days in Atlanta have been amazing, your parents love Lola, Jake and Ike and can't wait to meet Danny and his wife Chloe when they come to the baby shower in a few months time, you and Ike decided on a boys name and it's going to be Jaxon Cole Evans.

You can't believe in two days you will find out the gender of your guys baby, but right now you just want to get to your room and rest, you feet are begin to swell and hurt like crazy, but you completely understand your at the end of your first trimester and your body is changing big time.

Danny and Chloe are to see you all arrive back at the hotel, as they pull Jake and Lola with him leaving Ike to walk you up to your room, Ike's hand is on your lower back as you both head upstairs to your room, he asks to talk to you about something important so it's good you two are alone.

As you both arrive at your room and you walk in him coming in behind you because you invite him in, as he smiles at you "doll I would like for you to move in to my apartment so me and the kids can help you with the baby when it comes" as you look at him, "Ike is that the only reason you want me there, for our baby? As he looks at you with a smirk on his face "i want you there too doll, I want to work on our relationship, I love you, you know that right" as you shake your head "no I didn't know that Ike but I'm happy you told me, because I love you too and I'll move in with you and the kids as soon as we go to the appointment in two days alright? As he nods his head.

He makes sure your comfortable before leaving you for the night,

Two days go by and you have got everything packing up to move into Ike's apartment after your appointment today, Chloe help big time. You are walking downstairs to meet Ike so you two can go learn the gender of your baby,

He is talking to rob his banker who stop by to let him know there is a problem Venus has been causing with her monthly income and it's not good, as he shakes his head when he sees you walk off the elevator and tells Rob he will stop by after your ...

He is talking to rob his banker who stop by to let him know there is a problem Venus has been causing with her monthly income and it's not good, as he shakes his head when he sees you walk off the elevator and tells Rob he will stop by after your appointment today.

As Rob nods his head and leaves, Ike smiles at you and you two head out to the car. He can't believe you two will be learning your baby's sex in just a few minutes time.

You learn the gender of your guys baby and it's a little girl so Lola name is going to be used Skylar Rae Evans. He goes to the bank and cuts Venus off after this month, you move in with him and the kids like planned!!!!