His Good Luck Charm final part 2/2 (William)

Next day William's family and friends are at the house and you two come to the backyard to join them,

He loves your outfit it shows your tiny baby belly and he can't believe your carrying his child inside you and in a few minutes everyone who came to the cookout will know that news plus the record deal news

His mom and dad are out at the table, and see you two walk out William sees them and walks over to them holding your hand as you two go over to your see them his mom smiles. She sees your belly bump but doesn't say anything just smiles she loves the fact you and William are getting her another grandbaby she has two already from William's brother and his wife. But this will be her first from William and you.

William leaves you will his mom and dad as he goes to the porch and grabs his guitar and his teddybear he says "I want to thank everybody for coming today me and Y/N have some news first is I got the record deal, we will be here for the first year then we will be moving to LA for the remaining two years but we keeping the house here, and now I need my lady to come up here to help with the second part of the news so Y/N will come up here less? As you get up and walk up to the porch and he helps you up, as he smiles and hands you the teddybear.

You both turn around and stand towards everyone, "he says Y/N is pregnant with our first baby, we are expecting" as your hold his teddybear up and everybody cheers for you two on the big news. His mom and dad, his grandma and grandpa get up and come you both they can't wait to become grandparents and grand grandparents, William and you have truly made them happy with this news about the baby, and his big music deal.