Playroom at the Sanctuary final part (Negan)

Request for SamTheHealthNut

The last few months you have came along in the pregnancy with your second baby and today you are going to find out what you two are expecting, Negan is excited to find out what you two are expecting this time around.

You two are in doctor Carson office to get the results, Kelly is in the playroom with Sherry and Dwight while you and Negan find out the sex of her sibling, both you and Negan are waiting to learn the gender of your baby, Negan wants to learn the gender now so you two can let Kelly know what her baby sibling is. You sit down in his office waiting for him to return with the results Negan rubs your hand up and down staying calm until Carson gets there, he winks at you as Carson comes in "hi boss and Y/N sorry to keep you two waiting, but you both want to know the sex of baby number 2 right well it's another girl it seems, and you are doing well Y/N during this pregnancy like before keep up whatever you are doing, and come to me if anything happens" as you giggle at Negan you are carrying another girl omg he must be shooting girls, he learns over and kisses you on the lips before you two head out and down to the playroom to let Kelly know she is getting a baby sister.

She is excited about it after you two tell her the news of her sibling, now you just give birth to your second baby girl and you and Negan have decided on naming her Kylie, she is a mini me of Kelly especially when they are just born, you can't believe you and him have two little girls and they are truly a blessing for you both, you can't wait for what the future holds for you all, but you are so welcome to being their mom and Negan's lady. Life is truly a blessing for you and you are looking forward to seeing your little girls grow up. They are the future of this world even if it's a crazy one now.