Negan's lady from the start final part 3 of 3 (Negan)

It's been a few weeks since your little adventure with Negan and now you are downstairs in the kitchen helping the girls cook dinner for tonight it's a big night for Negan and the saviors a couple other guys are coming over to talk about things. Negan is with Dwight in his office getting things ready for the arrive of Alexander group and hilltop in a few minutes, they want to come to an agreement with one another about things in the surrounding areas aka the communities so nobody gets killed but the walkers aka the zombies.

You are talking to Sherry about something important you want a second opinion before you go to Carson then Negan, your period is late and you normal are on time even when the world went to shit so you think your pregnant but your scared about how Negan will act when he finds out the news, Sherry is telling you if you are pregnant then Negan will be head over heels to become a daddy and you are his soulmate so it's fact for you two to have babies even in this world. You need to see Carson and make sure what is truly going on with your body and see if you are pregnant or not.

Sherry agreed with the idea of you getting checked out by Carson, so tomorrow morning you will go see him and get a check over and get some information on what is going on with your body, but tonight is about Negan making an agreement with the the other communities, Negan has a plan for peace between everyone in the communities because he wants to build a future along the new world order.

You stand by Negan's side through anything and this well be no different you believe in his ideas to make the world better for everyone whom is living still.